New album thread: do NOT distribute or leak songs. We are AGAINST LEAKS.

Lola is with Olga so she is keeping her under control. Could the leaker be Lola since she was left in USA, cause she had to study foe exams?

:rotfl:

Madonna wouldn't let her get a tattoo... So it had to be done. :queenbitch:

Do you think Guy could be behind this?

Or, I was thinking maybe Aviciidifsdf (whatever) was told that his stuff was either a) not gonna be used or b) would be reworked and he had to share writing/production credits. Avicisdfidsf then got pissed and leaked his stuff coz he refused option b. They are both his leaked tracks right? If not, scrap that theory.

MY SPECULATION: With the "leaks" and now a cover of Interview could we be looking at a surprise Christmas release of the new album? Or at the very least: of the first single? Thoughts?

She has unfollowed someone on IG, can't figure out who tho.

I noticed that she doesn't follow Avicii... but did she ever? :unsure:

You know what? I'm pretty sure it's Guy. He's selling M demos to collectors to make some extra cash. He has been her manager since the ROL era, right? Which is when shit started leaking....quite suspicious isn't it?

Madonna, REMOVE HA. This bitch has fucked you up enough. Get a new manager and let him continue to ruin U2's career instead.

You know what? I'm pretty sure it's Guy. He's selling M demos to collectors to make some extra cash. He has been her manager since the ROL era, right? Which is when shit started leaking....quite suspicious isn't it?

Madonna, REMOVE HA. This bitch has fucked you up enough. Get a new manager and let him continue to ruin U2's career instead.

This too! I can't stand Guy anymore at this point, he's so bloody USELESS in everything.

So, I was a little preoccupied yesterday... what other leaks are definitely out there at this point?

So, I was a little preoccupied yesterday... what other leaks are definitely out there at this point?

I still don't know, either. Apparently Devil Prays and another song has a small snippet leak, but it's not being discussed anywhere so I don't know if it actually happened or it was just a rumour.

ABC breaking news: Olga was arrested by the FBI this morning, on suspicion of leaking Rebel Heart

Madonna refuses to bail her out

Story developing

1583909271.jpg

We only got 4 minutes to #SAVEOLGA :ohmy:

I still don't know, either. Apparently Devil Prays and another song has a small snippet leak, but it's not being discussed anywhere so I don't know if it actually happened or it was just a rumour.