New album thread: do NOT distribute or leak songs. We are AGAINST LEAKS.

I don't know where else to post this news, so here it goes.

It seems an important Italian newspaper "MilanoFinanze" confirmed that Madonna will be the face of Versace in the next campaign!

:smooch:

I agree, and since its unfair we only got to SEE the recording process via IG, the least we can do is HEAR the progression, no? LOL

Yes baby.

I mean, if they're frankly incompetent enought to allow 40 demos from various different recording sessions over a full year to...um..."leak"...

then hell mend them.

Leak and link y'all!

It seems an important Italian newspaper "MilanoFinanze" confirmed that Madonna will be the face of Versace in the next campaign!

General Madonna Discussion.

And Versace? LOL and EWWW in equal measure.

Joanne is not happy... :chuckle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpR9rfnwRKQ#t=20

ABC Good Morning America reporting on the leaks. they play a snippet of Rebel Heart

I like what the Billboard guy says, "Is she back? No, not yet, these are just leaks, when she's back you'll know it, you won't be able to not know it."

It's funny how the media are taking this as a pr stunt. This has been happening ever since Frozen. I really doubt this as being a stunt planned by M and her people. These demos have been in circulation among collectrors and traders for months and months now. I'm surprised it's taken this long for something to actually leak. Atleast it's not the first single and only just demos.

Yes baby.

I mean, if they're frankly incompetent enought to allow 40 demos from various different recording sessions over a full year to...um..."leak"...

then hell mend them.

Leak and link y'all!

This my opinion on the matter; every album has leaked before the release date, and to continually have the same issue,I just can't understand why there's not some security in place by now. But that said, this is a new level of leakage. To have no plan b or c in place is just strange, and since she's been hash tagging the shit outta some of these songs, I'm sure people knew exactly what to search!

These songs are great, and we'll all buy the album when its released. The general public needs to know that she's making a record they'll like. In the end, it is good promotion, and at the end of the day (if marketed correctly) its too easy to buy music now. If people like it, they'll buy it or at the very least, stream it.

That said, they need to put out a press release STAT. All we need to know is a street date, and a preorder option. They don't even need to have a full tracklist set in stone, just some info at this point will stop the madness a little bit.

Well if what that one person said two threads ago is true,that M and her team will be modeling Taylor Swifts promo method, ie release the press release the day the album is available for pre-order on itunes. Then I guess thats the only plan in affect

So she didn't have a photo shoot for the album yet?

As far as we know she did 2 shoots. That would be one for Versace and the other for Interview Magazine.

She could've continued the shoots for her album cover etc...she's been killing two birds with one stone recently lol

Here it is.

Not yet a confirmation, they got a no comment from Versace, but it could be true I guess.

As predicted, the marriage of Madonna and Avicii was Madgicii ! RH is just what I imagined a collab between the two to sound like. The melody, the unmistakable old skool vocal, the decent lyrics. I hope the finished product doesn't stray too much from this! My fear is that it's been re-worked by you know who.

WAOM while clearly at demo stage has the makings of a brilliant euphoric dance track. It's a little fragmented in current form but the brilliant chorus needs to make the new album in one song or another! Love the lyrics and storytelling here.

Pure Madonna, hooks galore and the perfect leaks to hype the album. The reaction everywhere is universally positive for the most part. Unlike say, if the reggaeton keyboard loop with Madge crow voxing about havin beach parties with her bitches was the first one to leak.

Thanks to madryan and jazzyjan for vocalizing my thoughts exactly in Pink Slime's thread re. the producers/writers.

Now....

LEAK.

so, that is the planned 1st single with DIPLO?

I get a feeling powers are not pleased..

Is it dat bad? Worse than GMAYL?

This my opinion on the matter; every album has leaked before the release date, and to continually have the same issue,I just can't understand why there's not some security in place by now. But that said, this is a new level of leakage. To have no plan b or c in place is just strange, and since she's been hash tagging the shit outta some of these songs, I'm sure people knew exactly what to search!

These songs are great, and we'll all buy the album when its released. The general public needs to know that she's making a record they'll like. In the end, it is good promotion, and at the end of the day (if marketed correctly) its too easy to buy music now. If people like it, they'll buy it or at the very least, stream it.

That said, they need to put out a press release STAT. All we need to know is a street date, and a preorder option. They don't even need to have a full tracklist set in stone, just some info at this point will stop the madness a little bit.

All true. If anything, it might just give them a kick up the arse to be a bit proactive about things.

The rest of us are just getting to hear stuff that others have been enjoying for ages, IN FULL VIEW, or even with the actual blessing of the Madonna camp. Oh well.

And again, they're demos that we're lucky to have . Especially when/if the actual album drops without WAOM altogether, or a radically different take on RH.

These leaks have done Madonna a world of good, especially outwith the rabid fanbase.

I hope this Versace rumor is not true, their last "face" was Lady Xerox and she even write a song about Versace... :(

Edited by Moka

Kim and madryan!! Exactly what I think!!! It's like reading myself!!

You can be in our gang! ;)

so, that is the planned 1st single with DIPLO?

I get a feeling powers are not pleased..

Is it dat bad? Worse than GMAYL?

I'm just being a tad obtuse. Though my description is the general consensus from those that have supposedly heard it (I haven't).

All true. If anything, it might just give them a kick up the arse to be a bit proactive about things.

The rest of us are just getting to hear stuff that others have been enjoying for ages, IN FULL VIEW, or even with the actual blessing of the Madonna camp. Oh well.

And again, they're demos that we're lucky to have . Especially when/if the actual album drops without WAOM altogether, or a radically different take on RH.

These leaks have done Madonna a world of good, especially outwith the rabid fanbase.

Yep. All this!

And being a control freak myself, I understand the desire and necessity to have things go according to "the plan", but sometimes you gotta just let it go and go with the flow. I'm starting to suspect the leaks have nothing at all to do with sabotaging Madonna, but maybe one of the higher ups on her team. Hmmmmm. Does Guy O invest in whatsapp? Lol