New album thread: do NOT distribute or leak songs. We are AGAINST LEAKS.

The chorus of rebel heart is so euphoric. What a fantastic melody, I can see people catching on to it rather quickly if released honestly. Something about it sticks with you!

I can't get both songs out of my head.

I want to give a shout out to everyone they helped on twitter today because WE PUT IN WORK and made that number 1 happen and also trended wash all over me pretty high too. FUCK YEA

Not to mention it was fun!!!

It was fun yeah!! Twitter went crazy!!

I want to give a shout out to everyone they helped on twitter today because WE PUT IN WORK and made that number 1 happen and also trended wash all over me pretty high too. FUCK YEA

That is so awesome!! Congrats to everyone that was involved!

So I took the road less travelled by

And I barely made it out alive

Through the darkness somehow I survived

Tough love

I knew it from the start

Deep down in the depths

Of my rebel heart

Wow she's got much media coverage this morning! I've even had a friends ask me my thoughts on the new Madonna 'single'. Nobody I knew anyway was aware GMAYL or GGW were even singles. There must be a real hunger out there for new Madonna renaissance. I really hope this album is coming sooner than March.

You guys worried how Unapologetic will sound??? All this great buzz over RH and Wash which is fantastic!! I'm worried how Unapologetic will sound and might be including Nicki (who I love btw)

I hope she delivers this time with the 1st single! It has to be real ear candy!!! Rebel Heart & Wash Over ME served its purpose as they were both melodic, with strong lyrics and great choruses!!! Now the first single has to be better if she wants that resurgence, which I believe she does, judging by the amount she spent working on that album!!!

You guys worried how Unapologetic will sound??? All this great buzz over RH and Wash which is fantastic!! I'm worried how Unapologetic will sound and might be including Nicki (who I love btw)

Yes definately. I don't think it will have the same positive reactions? (We'll probably be fine with it, I mean in general). Maybe the leaks are deliberate from her camp to test the waters? Maybe she will release RH as a first single? She must know it has been received well.

im just gonna put it out there.... and i hope others are with me but i guess it makes me a sorta rebel heart if not... but i love this woman's music. she has been there my WHOLE life. i EVEN loved 'give me all your luvin." i was EVEN excited for that!!!!!!!!! but then she comes out with this 'rebel heart' song. and it touches me more than anything i have ever heard from her. it's MY song. it's so real.

so, thank you, whoever you are. you fucking bitch who leaked this shit. i love you. i like - no LOVE this song - just the way it is. it means sooo much to me. and i know from being in this forum that it has touched other people too. and that's what music is supposed to do. you cannot put a price on that. who cares if this is a single. it's already having its effect. and it's a bigger effect than anything she's put out in........................................................................................................ a really long time.

So I took the road less travelled by

And I barely made it out alive

Through the darkness somehow I survived

Tough love

I knew it from the start

Deep down in the depths

Of my rebel heart

This song just has everything. Incredible lyrics, fantastic hook, and a killer chorus, not to mention the vocals and production. :inlove:

My current favorite line:

That's not what I'm looking for....

What a perfect lead-in to that killer chorus!!!!!!

:)

im just gonna put it out there.... and i hope others are with me but i guess it makes me a sorta rebel heart if not... but i love this woman's music. she has been there my WHOLE life. i EVEN loved 'give me all your luvin." i was EVEN excited for that!!!!!!!!! but then she comes out with this 'rebel heart' song. and it touches me more than anything i have ever heard from her. it's MY song. it's so real.

so, thank you, whoever you are. you fucking bitch who leaked this shit. i love you. i like - no LOVE this song - just the way it is. it means sooo much to me. and i know from being in this forum that it has touched other people too. and that's what music is supposed to do. you cannot put a price on that. who cares if this is a single. it's already having its effect. and it's a bigger effect than anything she's put out in........................................................................................................ a really long time.

:clap:

giphy.gif

We did such a good job.

8ZDQ8nX.gif

Outgrown my past and I've shed my skin

Letting it go and I'll start again, start again

Never look back, it's a waste of time

I said, 'Oh yeah, this is me

And I'm right here where I wanna be'

I said, 'Hell yeah, this is me

Right where I'm supposed to be'