New album thread: do NOT distribute or leak songs. We are AGAINST LEAKS.

I feel like I should cancel all my plans for today..., maybe a whole week would be better

LOL

Well there's no point in waiting around here after cancelling those plans. Afterall...

"The MadonnaNation forum admin is strongly against leaking Madonna material"

UH.

Keep every one of those DEMOS in various states of completion coming says me! All fucking 40 of them!

You'd think the actual album proper was leaking, the way some people are clutching their cheap pearls.

Stick together, well she recorded like 40 songs and she will only use like 14 so a lot of the demos weren't gonna be on the final tracklist.

I wonder how the hackers got the demos? I mean are they in her personal computer? Avicii's?

I'm so mad because this only happens to her.

Only promo!!! People and GP loves the demos!! They will all looking foward when then album will go out!!!

If the whole album leaks 4 months before its release, nobody will buy it... It will be old news.

Edited by Moka

Well if there are indeed 37 demos, I'm sure a couple of songs has several different versions.

I need an acoustic version of Wash All Over Me :D It's a shame that the beautiful melody and lyrics are destroyed by Avicii's generic sound. Keep the violins and the piano and get rid of everything else.

Well there's no point in waiting around here after cancelling those plans. Afterall...

UH.

Keep every one of those DEMOS in various states of completion coming says me! All fucking 40 of them!

You'd think the actual album proper was leaking, the way some people are clutching their cheap pearls.

This is what New Madonna does to us fans. Like a fucking crack addict. ::wipes sweat from forehead::

Well, it's "Iconic" a track title as well? I think that would make a better title for a greatest hits compilation, but it works.

Yes, Iconic is the title of a song that was apparently co-written with MoZella, Toby Gad & S1 and produced by DJ Dahi & Blood Diamonds.

I need an acoustic version of Wash All Over Me :D

Wash was in fact originally recorded as ballad, according to DrownedMadonna.com :)

UH.

Just a disclaimer babe.

What people do in PMs is up to them. :angel:

The question IS how close to the originals are these demo's? When GAYL leaked everyone said the official version would be very different and look how that turned out.

Before Msig points out that drowned/tribe/whatever said it, I will...

They've confirmed that RH is not the final version. WAOM is clearly still at demo stage.

Before Msig points out that drowned/tribe/whatever said it, I will...

They've confirmed that RH is not the final version. WOAM is clearly still at demo stage.

Kim darling, whats you verdict on RH and WOAM?

In other news i got an email from Live Nation today that the 2015 calendar was shipped! :laugh:

How cool would it be if on the calendar M had the official release date for the album. A big surprise for those who bought it.

So Devil Prays apparently leaked and which other track?

I'm not listening to anything. I'd rather wait to see what the final result is.

Any lyrics though? I've seen RH and WAOM lyrics and I love.

I'm supposed to be on vacation, enjoying my family. My face has been glued to my phone :(

A happy mama is a happy family!! :-)

i think its time for them to release it, just so you can sing new lullabies to your daughter!

Kim darling, whats you verdict on RH and WOAM?

As predicted, the marriage of Madonna and Avicii was Madgicii ! RH is just what I imagined a collab between the two to sound like. The melody, the unmistakable old skool vocal, the decent lyrics. I hope the finished product doesn't stray too much from this! My fear is that it's been re-worked by you know who.

WAOM while clearly at demo stage has the makings of a brilliant euphoric dance track. It's a little fragmented in current form but the brilliant chorus needs to make the new album in one song or another! Love the lyrics and storytelling here.

Pure Madonna, hooks galore and the perfect leaks to hype the album. The reaction everywhere is universally positive for the most part. Unlike say, if the reggaeton keyboard loop with Madge crow voxing about havin beach parties with her bitches was the first one to leak.

Thanks to madryan and jazzyjan for vocalizing my thoughts exactly in Pink Slime's thread re. the producers/writers.

Now....

LEAK.

As predicted, the marriage of Madonna and Avicii was Madgicii ! RH is just what I imagined a collab between the two to sound like. The melody, the unmistakable old skool vocal, the decent lyrics. I hope the finished product doesn't stray too much from this! My fear is that it's been re-worked by you know who.

WAOM while clearly at demo stage has the makings of a brilliant euphoric dance track. It's a little fragmented in current form but the brilliant chorus needs to make the new album in one song or another! Love the lyrics and storytelling here.

Pure Madonna, hooks galore and the perfect leaks to hype the album. The reaction everywhere is universally positive for the most part. Unlike say, if the reggaeton keyboard loop with Madge crow voxing about havin beach parties with her bitches was the first one to leak.

Thanks to madryan and jazzyjan for vocalizing my thoughts exactly in Pink Slime's thread re. the producers/writers.

Now....

LEAK.

:smooch:

I agree, and since its unfair we only got to SEE the recording process via IG, the least we can do is HEAR the progression, no? LOL

with all the leaks, I do wonder if we have another Collector's War going on. You know one side threatening the other to leak precious demos. I can't imagine that these leaks were coincidental. Either the collectors are having fun or maybe someone from M'
s camp is really testing waters.

In any case, it has been a fun ride so far.