New album thread: do NOT distribute or leak songs. We are AGAINST LEAKS.

You know what? I'm pretty sure it's Guy. He's selling M demos to collectors to make some extra cash. He has been her manager since the ROL era, right? Which is when shit started leaking....quite suspicious isn't it?

Madonna, REMOVE HA. This bitch has fucked you up enough. Get a new manager and let him continue to ruin U2's career instead.

It's also suspicious that since 1998 (ROL era) the internet started to take off. :think:

:lmao:

Guest ditaluver

Yes, what's with the non-discussion of the snippets, I know 4 a fact some have heard it. :americanlife:

I don't think anyone has said which songs they are. I heard 3 clips but I couldn't even tell you what they are

Guest Rachelle of London

You know what? I'm pretty sure it's Guy. He's selling M demos to collectors to make some extra cash. He has been her manager since the ROL era, right? Which is when shit started leaking....quite suspicious isn't it?

Madonna, REMOVE HA. This bitch has fucked you up enough. Get a new manager and let him continue to ruin U2's career instead.

He's been in her management team since 1992. You do realise the man is worth hundreds of millions, why would he need to make extra cash :lmao:

Only Madonna fans could be so dramatic about leaks. I can't even.

Does anyone know anything about the photos from Mert & Marcus that have been on Facebook fan pages? They are apparently in connection with the video/photoshoot for Rebel Heart. They look interesting to me but there are only a couple of her with a cigar.

It might have been from the photoshoot with the red lips but I can't see enough of her and they are in black & white so it is difficult to tell.

I can't remember where I first saw them but it has only been in the last couple of days.

Has anyone seen anymore of these?

ABC breaking news: Olga was arrested by the FBI this morning, on suspicion of leaking Rebel Heart

Madonna refuses to bail her out

Story developing

1583909271.jpg

That little bitch! Those puppy dog eyes had us all fooled :lmao:

I don't get it. One moment everyone hates him the next moment everyone's coming to his defense. This fanbase is so unpredictable lol. I guess I embarassed myself a bit eventhough I wasn't being 100% serious. I guess I'll leave the shade throwing up to the experts here. :smooch:

Anyway...do you think there is a chance we might get to hear all these glorious demos later during the era? And what about Arioso and some of the old stuff? Why are these bitches so stingy with these? People have been thirsting for Warning Signs since ancient times and yet no one is willing to finally share it.

I really doubt it's Guy behind the leaks :lol:

He's been in her management team since 1992. You do realise the man is worth hundreds of millions, why would he need to make extra cash :lmao:

Only Madonna fans could be so dramatic about leaks. I can't even.

:lol: Exactly. Why would he risk losing his job over a few demo's when he makes so much more on her payroll? It doesn't make sense.

I just came back from my business trip....Thanks in advance! :)

Welcome back, but read this and then edit your post accordingly.

Going forward this forum and its associated pages on twitter and facebook shall not be used to distribute and request leaked content from Madonna's upcoming album. Doing so puts this website at significant risk of getting shut down. No posting of weblinks with unauthorized downloading or streaming of leaked media content is allowed. Nor requesting members on the forum contact you privately to obtain/share this content. Any such posting will be removed and may result in infractions on that forum member. These rules also apply to the multimedia forum. To assist the moderators, I encourage forum members to use the report to moderator function if they see forum members breaking these rules. We are all hungry and VERY excited for Madonna's new album, but we don't want to get this community in trouble! This community is huge and well known to Madonna Inc., the media, and spiteful mongsters who can get this forum shutdown if this type of content conitnues to get posted here.

Signed,

HECTOR

Guy shouldn't be blamed, he wasn't exactly in the studio mixing her songs. It's someone who has access to the studios, I seriously doubt it's Guy.

Madonna stuff is more collectable that your average artists out there. So people will want her stuff.

quote from the interview:

With a 13th studio album due out in 2015, Madonna is reaching a new level of artistry, creativity, and, perhaps, identity. Even as she reimagines herself yet again, she remains a masterpiece.

No surprise release before christmas, none of that! 2015 it is, just wait and hope and pray the entire demo sessions don't leak prematurely! Disaster!

It's been like that with all major publications & their cover stories in the last few years. If it's indeed the december issue it should b out

in a few days, no? Plus this shit will b subject to editorial comments online & in other publications, meaning: PROMOTION.

BRING IT ON!

DEMONNICA

ROMANCE.

So basically, the whole photoshoot is online before the release?

This era is a mess :popcorn2:

Why? FACE magazine came out with a big interview well before the album was released, and so was Dazed and Confused before Hard Candy, right? This era is perfect, she's getting back in the spotlight, shape shifting, watch her come at you hard this era!