New album thread: do NOT distribute or leak songs. We are AGAINST LEAKS.

So In gone one weekend and there's leaks. I ain't heard one of these tracks. Don't really wanna. I want the finished product now

Chelle, were you on Holiday with Vande ? :lol: He was away on the weekend and missed it all too.

It's December, will anything get officially released?

Will there be more leaks?

Is Olga the leaker because she got left at home while M and company frolicked around Africa?!...

Lola is with Olga so she is keeping her under control. Could the leaker be Lola since she was left in USA, cause she had to study foe exams?

Apparently Rebel Heart in its final version is less electronic than the demo, it's more folky.

So it will be very different.

Lucky we get to enjoy 2 versions :)

I'm hearing that an alternate version of "Wash All Over Me" is among the tracks being traded. Supposedly, it features some kind of vocoder effect on M's vocals.

However, I don't now whether its an even earlier demo than the leaked one or the finished track.

Apparently Rebel Heart in its final version is less electronic than the demo, it's more folky.

Where did you get this info?

I'm all for more vocals up front, strings and guitar and less Avicci...

I actually think the electronic parts make it sound more generic so I'm all for a more "acoustic folk rock" version!

Now I wish this is true! The lyrics, the sincere theme, all is screaming for a stripped down instrumental!

OMG is so dificult to keep up with this thread!

And what a mess. FBI? Ok, Guy O fired right now, please. What a useless person. I hope Bono slaps his face for ruining U2 reputation.

The demos were in the hands of those webpages. HOW COME???? Because they were given the demos. And now they find it surprising that somebody leaks? Are they living in 1999?

Ok, i think Madonna should surround herself of bright people instead of those hipsters with void brains.

Collector/trader profits. He basically gave us all for nothing, what was previously going for many thousands. They (collectors) then fingered him for the GMAYL leak (which he didn't do, but it did stop him from leaking anything else) I thought this was all common knowledge?!

He truly was the Robin Hood of M fans. God bless him for fucking these hoarders up. I do hope he'll return one day to leak the other M instrumentals and some rare demos.

If there is anything I hate it's these fucking collectors and hoarders. I mean all they do is stealing and trading music (that will never see a release) and keeping it to themselves to feel special. It's just music, good music and it should be available to everyone not just some rich South American assholes. I know that sounds delusional but whatever...

Where did you get this info?

I'm all for more vocals up front, strings and guitar and less Avicci...

I actually think the electronic parts make it sound more generic so I'm all for a more "acoustic folk rock" version!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

The demos were in the hands of those webpages. HOW COME???? Because they were given the demos. And now they find it surprising that somebody leaks? Are they living in 1999?

AFAIK, the webmasters of the sites that posted descriptions of the songs were questioned by some of M's representatives how they got to hear the demos.

AFAIK, the webmasters of the sites that posted descriptions of the songs were questioned by some of M's representatives how they got to hear the demos.

So. To make this right forever and ever: somebody stole those demos and they were afterwards in the hands of serveral people. Among them, people who let Rama and Drowned listen to them.

I wonder why this always happen to Madonna. Every single album. Why her??

:chuckle:

I'm hearing that an alternate version of "Wash All Over Me" is among the tracks being traded. Supposedly, it features some kind of vocoder effect on M's vocals.

However, I don't now whether its an even earlier demo than the leaked one or the finished track.

I don't know about a voice effect version, but a piano version is out there

I don't know about a voice effect version, but a piano version is out there

I suppose that would be the original demo?

yea, the sound found on the demos would completely clash with diplo/blood/djdahi/sophies sound. their sound is harder. I'm thinking they've been completely reworked.

Ya think?

Does Falling Free clash with Girl Gone Wild?

Does Secret clash with Bedtime Story?

Does Promise to Try clash with Cherish?

etc.... There are no rules!

Ya think?

Does Falling Free clash with Girl Gone Wild?

Does Secret clash with Bedtime Story?

Does Promise to Try clash with Cherish?

etc.... There are no rules!

Heavens yes. Madonna has time and time again had different types of songs, productions, themes, feels and vibes on her albums. It is part of what makes her so incredible as an artist. On so many albums she has fast dance music, pop anthems and melancholy ballads . Variety is one of Madonna's strongest strengths as an artist. Something I cherish about her.