New album thread: do NOT distribute or leak songs. We are AGAINST LEAKS.

What happened to the other thread? Did Devil Prays really leaked?

A LQ clip recorded from a computer leaked. It was like 10-12 seconds long. No full song.

Guest ditaluver

I feel like I should cancel all my plans for today..., maybe a whole week would be better

LOL

I'm supposed to be on vacation, enjoying my family. My face has been glued to my phone :(

A LQ clip recorded from a computer leaked. It was like 10-12 seconds long. No full song.

Well at this point it looks like someone has all the demos and is leaking them, i wonder why Guy or M Don't say anything.

Beyoncé's 4 leaked in full 3 weeks before release, but 4 months before is too much.

I really think they should release Rebel Heart as single on iTunes now. If you preorder the album, you'll get Wash All Over Me. It's just an idea, but something should really happen soon before it gets out of control. The album will be old news in 4 months. :(

I really think they should release Rebel Heart as single on iTunes now. If you preorder the album, you'll get Wash All Over Me. It's just an idea, but something should really happen soon before it gets out of control. The album will be old news in 4 months. :(

Did this happen to hard candy?

confessions?

What we know thats been officially confirmed is that the first single is produced by Diplo. That song has yet to leak. And what was leaked, are demos. I don't think this will hurt the album at ALL.