New album thread: do NOT distribute or leak songs. We are AGAINST LEAKS.

I still think this could be a double album.

And maybe the first single will be a double A side of "Rebel Heart" and "Unapologetic Bitch", each being the title track of their respective disc.

Oh my God I would just die!!

Remember there were rumours about her working on a musical at one point. She has enough songs for that if it isn't a double album. Or maybe a concept album which makes it a bit like a musical, ie a story running through it?

I hope double album rumours are true!

Remember there were rumours about her working on a musical at one point. She has enough songs for that if it isn't a double album. Or maybe a concept album which makes it a bit like a musical, ie a story running through it?

A musical? Ewwwwww. I'm not here for a musical. I want an album..... :p

The double album is a theory, not a rumor. I hope she does do it though. Contract fulfilled, she'd be a free agent from here on out.

A musical? Ewwwwww. I'm not here for a musical. I want an album..... :p

Yes I know what you mean! LOL! I just remember hearing that at one point. It wouldn't be a musical in the old fashioned sense. I'm sure that it's not ultimately the case. It was probably started by the press when she was seen going to the Tupac musical.

The double album is a theory, not a rumor. I hope she does do it though. Contract fulfilled, she'd be a free agent from here on out.

I was thinking this earlier, if she did a double album then that 3 album deal with live nation would be fulfilled (would they need to release them separately though?)

As great as this would be, I was hoping for one more era before her contract is up.

hmm not a musical but i like the idea of a concept album with a story. that would be interesting.

Yes, I'd like such an idea too, but in some way her albums always have a storyline throughout them anyway, a common thread from beginning to end. Sometimes to a bigger extent, sometimes to a lesser, but if you look at her past albums, it's always there in some way, even in HC and MDNA.

Double album is definitely a theory / fantasy.

Although when she posted the embroidered pillows on IG with Rebel Heart / Unapologetic Bitch and said "two sides to every story," then my gut feeling was that it even if it's not a proper double album then at least "Side A" (in old money, you see) would be Rebel Heart and "Side B" would be Unapologetic Bitch .

PLEASE GOD LET A DOUBLE ALBUM HAPPEN.

This is one thing that Madonna has never done and it would be quite something. Can you imagine the headlines / reviews?

Madonna's double masterpiece

Madonna's 13th album is a double winner

Madonna realises the first double album, three decades into her career

Guest CzarnaWisnia

yes, a double album, and later on in 2015, to pump tour promo, a special edition 3 disc album :

Rebel Heart / Unapologetic Bitch / Suck It! (with unreleased tracks)

she needs to release TWO first singles for this album!!!!

even if theyre a month apart or even a week....then do it again with 2nd single - two more!

give us more madonna!!

I like that idea. Double album/two lead singles.

What previous album of Madonnas has your favorite production????? Mine is MUSIC.. Hoping we'll see some songs with the same sound!

Even though I like Erotica and LAP slightly more overall, I think I'd have to say ROL. I still discover new things when I listen to it.

I am feeling like a 3rd verse is missing from the rh leak... the u and me shine like shiny things verse or whatever she posted... who knows

Those might be the lyrics to a bridge hopefully? It feels like it's missing.

What previous album of Madonnas has your favorite production????? Mine is MUSIC.. Hoping we'll see some songs with the same sound!

Same for me! Music is LIFE :wow:

An album similar to Music would be heaven :dramatic: :dramatic:

Music is also my favorite album of hers. And I'm feeling really hyped and optimistic about this new album.

I keep on playing again and again the 2 songs leaked. I really hope they don't change much from the demo to the final song. People LOVE Rebel Heart as it is right now. That song has the word HIT written all over it. I think it's her most clear potential hit since Hung Up. It definitely should be released as a single right now!!

Edited by Dev

Rebel Heart played twice on radio, today! LOL

I was at the office and a friend told me that he "loved madonna's new single". I said it was a demo that was leaked. He said: Demo or not, my friend is playing it this saturday (his friend is a DJ).

WTF??!!!!!!

I'm sure Living for Love or Unapologetic Bitch are great songs too and a good choice as a first single. I'm dying to hear those, but Rebel Heart is a song that most fans are loving already enthusiastically, and a song that certainly could have a huge appeal for the GP. Even some Madge haters are praising it!

Diplo said that one of his songs is the lead single, and we can assume it is Unapologetic Bitch (the most-used hashtag by Madonna, and she even posted a fan made cover). It is a reggae-influenced track. Here are some lyrics (Madonnarama.com was right for Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me, I think we can trust them now) :

“I know you’d like it if I stayed home and cried. But that ain’t gonna happen, here’s the reason why: When we did it, I’ll admit it, wasn’t satisfied.”
“I’m popping bottles that you can’t even afford. I’m throwing parties and you won’t get in the door.”

“You know you never really knew how much you loved me til you lost me, did you?”
Edited by Moka

But Living for Love is also a Diplo song, right? And she has hashtagged it very often too. I think the first single has to be one of those two (UB or LFL)

Oh you're right, I forgot that Living for Love was also a Diplo song...

"You took me to heaven, you let me fall down, now that it’s over, I’m gonna carry on"

I think it would be a better lead single, Unapologetic Bitch looks too personal and immature (and those comments mocking the wealth of her former boyfriend make me uncomfortable). I have good vibes with Living For Love, the lyrics and descriptions look more appealing to the public like Rebel Heart! Fingers crossed!

Edited by Moka

That tiny snippet of Living For Love in Instagram last summer, the one with the gospel choir, was enough for me to know that I'm gonna love the song. Madonna + gospel choir is always a winner combination.

Edited by Dev