New album thread: do NOT distribute or leak songs. We are AGAINST LEAKS.

She should released the album right now.

But of course i have to admit that she knows better. who knows that she has in her agenda!

Yeah, we can trust her instinct!

In fact, if Rebel Heart was not intended to be a single and if it is the album title, this leak was a great promo for the album... In this case, no need to release anything now (and maybe that's why M is not upset).

I think one of the main problems of nowadays music business is that from the beginning of 00 most albums where shite and only a couple of singles were good.

If this new strategy is to leak some good demos from tracks that aren't even singles, it's really a good way to present an album. If the first single is even better than Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me, it's far more effective than those stickers "includes bla bla bla".

And if finally the single is Rebel Heart, it will be even better because we love the song so much...

(and maybe that's why M is not upset

Well, it's incredibly perfect timing. Suddenly one snippet leak, then later 2 songs leak, a couple of days later come the pics for Interview... That means several days of free promo to know that the queen is back.

And there are still people who think that she's not behind all the story :lmao: She's sooooo smart.

......Whooooooo am I to decide what should be leaked?
If this is the end then let it sneaked.
Let it leaked, let it leaked,
Let it leaked, leaked all over me.....

I need Devil Prays

the description of rama is everything Ive always wanted for a M song: Madonnas vocals truly stand out in Devil Prays while the music flirts with 70ies country folk, in the most delightful way. It has a kind of Woodstock festival era feel to it

Ive always wanted to have her a festival & woodstock song, something simple and honest.

Yes! Me too! The snippet was extremely promising already. It's the one I'm probably the most excited about. :dramatic:

I'm implying that February is a dumping ground for flops. Big, important releases are usually saved for Spring or Fall. ROL was an anomaly, specifically in M's catalogue.

ROL had longetivity. It had a resurge during fall and christmas with "The Power of Good-bye"

These days that won't happen with a 4th single..

Rebel heart is like an anthem for people who wanna rebel, (maybe just a little bit) not be the stereotype of anything, not be part of the mass but show that they want to try things differently, even at the risk of failure, it's okay. and it's not try hard at all. it's her story, but it relates to a lot of people. that life is hard, and that is what it is, but just have fun with it. and that's what the song also translates: it has a melancholic feel but it's very happy as well. everything is gonna be alright.. just enjoy your ride.

I hope you don't mean people like the "little Monsters"..

ROL had longetivity. It had a resurge during fall and christmas with "The Power of Good-bye"

These days that won't happen with a 4th single..

We don't even know if she's releasing just one album... Or the standard and deluxe versions at the same time... Particularly under the motto "the album supports the tour, not the other way around" it could well be that something is released ahead of the tour, and something else during/before the U.S. leg, for example.

We don't even know if she's releasing just one album... Or the standard and deluxe versions at the same time... Particularly under the motto "the album supports the tour, not the other way around" it could well be that something is released ahead of the tour, and something else during/before the U.S. leg, for example.

:madgemanson:

Really? Where did you hear that?

The rumour about "Holy Water" being very similar in sound to "When Doves Cry" is probably fake.

It was started by the fake Anna Henstridge in the Popjustice forum.

Really? Where did you hear that?

I can't actually remember but somebody else on here might? It could have been Drowned Madonna or Madonnarama. People were posting info from conversations about demos on here a while back, it might have been then.

I can remember hearing a quote from M somewhere as well about she had listened to that song on her bike in New York when she was just becoming aware of what the world had in store for her.

And she did mention him on IG a while ago too when she was posting MJ pictures and talking about Kings, Queens ........and Prince of course. This was around the time of Natalia Kills photos from the studio too!?

The rumour about "Holy Water" being very similar in sound to "When Doves Cry" is probably fake.

It was started by the fake Anna Henstridge in the Popjustice forum.

Oh, I've only just saw this now!! I loved that idea, can you imagine!! I am sure Holy Water is still a good one though!

How do we know single 1 is a diplo track? Where's the confirmation?? Receipts?

Diplo himself confirmed it in an interview some weeks ago.

EDIT: Here's the extract from the interview with the exact wording, the interview's from September.

"We wrapped up the first single last week in New York, so I’m just fine-tuning that mix."

Full interview: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/09/15/diplo-madonnas-next-single-is-ready/#ixzz3Dg6wLRH6

So unless things have changed or Diplo was wrong, it's definitely going to be one of his songs.

Isn't this person Anna a reliable source? She's been right in the past.

The real Anna Henstridge was a reliable source, but the one posting at Popjustice isn't the same person.