New album thread: do NOT distribute or leak songs. We are AGAINST LEAKS.

The lyrics TOTALLY a relate to me. "Tried to fit in but it wasn't me", "that's not what I'm looking for", the WHOLE song! It's sooooo good. I kind of liked it when it was first released but it REALLY does grow! The people at ATRL love it as well, so I know the praise is real! Critics will love this as well!

After playing Rebel Liver more than 200 times and absolutely loving it ... I started to play WAOM, I love it, it's amazing, this album has the potential to slay me to the core

Rebel Liver?

Is that a song we haven't heard about before? :wink:

oh, when she sings "of my rebel heart" at 1.32 and 3.23 and 3.43

Love her voice then. It's as if she was answering herself back.

I love it when she answers herself back, that's why This Used To Be is one of my fav tracks. And that's why i adore Get Together demo.

I need Devil Prays

the description of rama is everything Ive always wanted for a M song: Madonna’s vocals truly stand out in “Devil Prays” while the music flirts with 70ies country folk, in the most delightful way. It has a kind of “Woodstock festival” era feel to it

Ive always wanted to have her a festival & woodstock song, something simple and honest.

I'm dying to hear them all...especially Borrowed Time and Living For Love.

Isn't LFL the one with the choir she posted on IG?

I think we think it's that one. It's an educated guess.

I need Devil Prays

the description of rama is everything Ive always wanted for a M song: Madonna’s vocals truly stand out in “Devil Prays” while the music flirts with 70ies country folk, in the most delightful way. It has a kind of “Woodstock festival” era feel to it

Ive always wanted to have her a festival & woodstock song, something simple and honest.

Freedom!!

Freedom!!

Freedom!!

Freedom!!

Actually, I think the word 'freedom' is repeated over and over in the chorus of "Borrowed Time".. Could be another song, though...

Can you believe that this is only the first step of her strategy? Now the whole world knows she's coming back with a new album/era and a rebel attitude. Next step : the release date. And after that, the first single and video. This is only the beginning, guys. And she's there to conquer again.

Smart bitch. The world is hers :madonna2:

Edited by Moka