New album thread: do NOT distribute or leak songs. We are AGAINST LEAKS.

Do you think we will hear new songs anytime soon? I am BEYOND thirsty for some new music from M.

Hopefully! No more leaks, though!

M & her team should #ReleaseRebelHeart as a buzz single ASAP!

You guys are awesome! I loved all that twitter thing, I wish I could have done my part.

Anyway, can we officially say that Devil Prays is the first song to be confirmed as part of the new album's tracklist?

Anyway, can we officially say that Devil Prays is the first song to be confirmed as part of the new album's tracklist?

Yes! :tigger:

Not really, Madonna instagramed lyrics and snippets of Messiah and Living for Love months ago!

Hopefully! No more leaks, though!

M & her team should #ReleaseRebelHeart as a buzz single ASAP!

I remember how dissapointed I was when I first heard GMAYL.... Rebel heart and wash all over me are 100x better, and it is SO exciting because this whole era reminds me of a mix of ROL, Confessions and MUSIC! I want the album in my hands NOW!

I really think we have the album in this month. I think it is her team behind the leaks.I think she will come sooner as we think

I agree with you.... Why wouldn't her team release in the next couple days? The hype is so large. My radio station literally played clips from rebel heart and wash all over me, and the hosts were talking about how good they were, and how big of hits they thought the songs could be!!! :Disco_Ball:

Wanting, needing, waiting

For you to release Rebel Heart

Hoping, praying

For you to release Rebel Heart

#SOON

What do you mean it's not in the computer??!!

Just thinking that wig she is wearing in the Interview photoshoot must have been the one were there was a guy sitting getting it fitted on his head before her. LOL!

She's not wearing a wig + the wig that guy had on had bangs

Wanting...

Waiting...

Praying...

For you

To put your album on iTunes

iTunes

iTunes

For you

To put your album on

iTunes....

OMG!

"According to various sources + reports, this may be an instrumental snippet for Madonna’s lead single from her 13th studio album. The snippet, entitled “We-R-Superstars”, is the same snippet provided from Billboard about a month ago, where they called it the new single from a “shape-shifting dance legend”. Although nothing is confirmed, there’s a bunch of evidence that this may be the lead single’s instrumental.

Here you can see more evidence as to why the snippet may be from the lead single."

Wanting...

Waiting...

Praying...

For you

To put your album on iTunes

iTunes

iTunes

For you

To put your album on

iTunes....

Uh, just no. amazon mp3! Or even google play. I bet there'll be some iTunes exclusive though seeing as Guy is in bed with Apple. :gross: I don't mind, really, whatevs!

And let's be honest: the fucking needs a global hit this time and so should live nation and interskope really push her with a good promo.and: these leaks r really good. My bf doesn't listen to madonna, unless I force him to, but he admits he loves the leaks.we've been listening the whole afternoon and he didn't get sick of hearing it.he still just liked it and said: it is radiofriendly. It's catchy.very catchy.and both r good when driving the car...those were all his words...he is a non fan..... Yes she has a global hit there this time.. Last time with mdna she didn't.. So go for it

I hope Madonna will have this conversation with Guy now that she's back from Malawi :

Guy : What are we gonna do about the leaks??

Madge : If this is the moment, then let it come, let it come, let it rain all over the world :madonna2:

Edited by Moka