New album thread: do NOT distribute or leak songs. We are AGAINST LEAKS.

yea, the sound found on the demos would completely clash with diplo/blood/djdahi/sophies sound. their sound is harder. I'm thinking they've been completely reworked.

As others have said, many of M's albums have been very eclectic in sound: BS, Music, MDNA. Even Erotica - would you say that a dance song like "Words" clashes with the more R&B songs like "Where Life Begins"? She can tie it all together with lyrical themes, the right sequencing, etc. I'm not saying she will or that the album will be cohesive, since I think it's going to be similar to MDNA in that regard, but her albums aren't always consistent musically.

Where did you get this info?

I'm all for more vocals up front, strings and guitar and less Avicci...

I actually think the electronic parts make it sound more generic so I'm all for a more "acoustic folk rock" version!

RH doesn't seem very EDM to me at all. Is Avicii's presence really that obvious?

I love how she discusses music in these interviews, in this case the discussion about the new track "Devil Prays"

BLAINE: I just heard the song "Devil Prays" [from Madonna's forthcoming album], and it's fucking amazing. And it's not like you were using drugs, but it's all about drug use ...

MADONNA: Well, no, it's about how people take drugs to connect to God or to a higher level of consciousness. I keep saying, "Plugging into the matrix." If you get high, you can do that, which is why a lot of people drop acid or do drugs, because they want to get closer to God. But there's going to be a short circuit, and that's the illusion of drugs, because they give you the illusion of getting closer to God, but ultimately they kill you. They destroy you. I mean, I tried everything once, but as soon as I was high, I spent my time drinking tons of water to get it out of my system. As soon as I was high, I was obsessed with flushing it out of me. [Blaine laughs] I was like, "Okay, I'm done now."

I love how she discusses music in these interviews, in this case the discussion about the new track "Devil Prays"

BLAINE: I just heard the song "Devil Prays" [from Madonna's forthcoming album], and it's fucking amazing. And it's not like you were using drugs, but it's all about drug use ...

MADONNA: Well, no, it's about how people take drugs to connect to God or to a higher level of consciousness. I keep saying, "Plugging into the matrix." If you get high, you can do that, which is why a lot of people drop acid or do drugs, because they want to get closer to God. But there's going to be a short circuit, and that's the illusion of drugs, because they give you the illusion of getting closer to God, but ultimately they kill you. They destroy you. I mean, I tried everything once, but as soon as I was high, I spent my time drinking tons of water to get it out of my system. As soon as I was high, I was obsessed with flushing it out of me. [Blaine laughs] I was like, "Okay, I'm done now."

Wow, many controversies to come! :laugh:

Where did you get these?

Are you insane? Mert & Marcus are the new Herb!

I wouldn't get that far...

They are an improved Klein

One that always photographs M well

Mert and Alas are closer to Meisel in terms of creating a story and an environment in their photoshoots.

Ya. Miesel is all mind and the psyche

Ritts was all body

I love them all

This era already has 100X more promo than MDNA, and the new album is not even released! It's gonna be HUGE :madonna2:

:Disco_Ball: