New album thread: do NOT distribute or leak songs. We are AGAINST LEAKS.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Yes!!! It's an anthem of life. About riding on, going through each challenge life gives us.

exactly, I think it's much more relatable than most singles from MDNA and HC.

Why all the worry for the Diplo tracks all a sudden?

Ariel is working alongside Diplo for most of those tracks (if not all) and Dahi and MNEK are also in the mix, not to mention SOPHIE on "Bitch, I'm Madonna."

These guys are all more talented than Avicii. The musical productions should be rad.

Ariel is working alongside Diplo for most of those tracks (if not all) and Dahi and MNEK are also in the mix, not to mention SOPHIE on "Bitch, I'm Madonna."

These guys are all more talented than Avicii. The musical productions should be rad.

Its not a sudden worry for me. I'm keeping an open mind, but i have yet to hear a Diplo song that doesn't grate on my nerves. different strokes i suppose.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

whereas after the GAYL leak I was kind of weary, right now I really trust M with whatever is coming as I love both songs and think they're amazing. She seems more involved and driven this time and I'm sure the fluffier side of the record will be awesome as well, whether is the Dildo tracks or others. :D

Its not a sudden worry for me. I'm keeping an open mind, but i have yet to hear a Diplo song that doesn't grate on my nerves. different strokes i suppose.

I personally like Diplo but not everyone does (as with any art form) but it's obviously more than just him.

Madonna will get the sound she wants but Ariel is working side by side with Diplo on his tracks.

Ariel's work is great and more indie than Diplo's. I think him being involved is a good thing for those who aren't huge Diplo fans.

The Dahi/Blood Diamonds productions I expect will be amazing. How much Dahi is working with Diplo we don't know yet but he's probably my favorite (besides Ariel) working on the record.

I personally like Diplo but not everyone does (as with any art form) but it's obviously more than just him.

Madonna will get the sound she wants but Ariel is working side by side with Diplo on his tracks.

Ariel's work is great and more indie than Diplo's. I think him being involved is a good thig for those who aren't huge Diplo fans.

The Dahi/Blood Diamonds productions I expect will be amazing. How much Dahi is working with Diplo we don't know yet but he's probably my favorite (besides Ariel) working on the record.

:clap::headbang::bow:

Ariel's work is great and more indie than Diplo's. I think him being involved is a good thig for those who aren't huge Diplo fans.

gotcha.

I'm ever trustful of Madonna, and i've yet to be truly disappointed. That said, her work with certain coproducers have set me on fire immediately, while others have taken time for me to warm up to. Its all good, i just don't like Diplo as a general rule.

As predicted, the marriage of Madonna and Avicii was Madgicii ! RH is just what I imagined a collab between the two to sound like. The melody, the unmistakable old skool vocal, the decent lyrics. I hope the finished product doesn't stray too much from this! My fear is that it's been re-worked by you know who.

WAOM while clearly at demo stage has the makings of a brilliant euphoric dance track. It's a little fragmented in current form but the brilliant chorus needs to make the new album in one song or another! Love the lyrics and storytelling here.

Pure Madonna, hooks galore and the perfect leaks to hype the album. The reaction everywhere is universally positive for the most part. Unlike say, if the reggaeton keyboard loop with Madge crow voxing about havin beach parties with her bitches was the first one to leak.

Thanks to madryan and jazzyjan for vocalizing my thoughts exactly in Pink Slime's thread re. the producers/writers.

Now....

LEAK.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well yeah, which is why I specifically mentioned that he's only co-producing, and probably written nothing. So it's all good. I've also trusted Madonna's instincts, not to mention her songwriting (particularly her pop melody sensibility) from the very start.

I suspect I'm going to like the Avicii tracks better than the Diplo ones, but I'm still keeping an open mind about them. That said, listening to WAOM again right now, and while I like the lyrics/vocals, the production really needs an upgrade. Sounds like something from Cher's last album.

Collector/trader profits. He basically gave us all for nothing, what was previously going for many thousands. They (collectors) then fingered him for the GMAYL leak (which he didn't do, but it did stop him from leaking anything else) I thought this was all common knowledge?!

Oh I missundaztood. I thought you meant M's profits.

Knowing Demonna's power, I'm a little scared to see a headline like this after her return from Malawi: "Furious Madonna cancels plans to release double-album 'Rebel Heart' because of demo leaks. Instead, she began working on a new movie." :ohmy::laugh:

This fucking terrifies me. I can totally see her doing that. :huh::laugh:

She not only wrote them, she sang them, played all the instruments on them, and mixed and produced them. Then, when that thieving Madonna was in Haiti w/ Sean she sneaked off to Jamaica where Aisha lives, broke into her hut, and stole her entire 1 1/2 page copyrighted pamphlet. Madonna even stole from Aisha's name, using 2 A's in her own.

HAHAHAH how i miss her looney posts. Last time i heard from her she was saying the same shit about Beyonce and Rhianna. Aisha and that other woman Super Amanda, she was this chubby american girl who dressed like a cross between Bettie Page & Stevie Nicks and made many anti Madonna websites before marying an old man in rural England.

Madonna should say "Fuck it, the album format is dead anyway." and release her 80+ demos in various versions on itunes and bittorrent like RIGHT NAAAWWWWW :laugh:

Oh good god. I spent some time at her site once....scary-ass shit. Oh, and now she has like 2 or 3 blogs where she calls out the whole industry as being satanic, anti-Christian, etc..... and she's super homophobic. She's basically a conspiracy theorist/religious fundamentalist nutjob.

Same here! Really excited about this collaboration...

Here's an idea.....what if Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me are not even on the actual album? Because to be honest, they would sound totally out of place with an album that's most likely R&B-infused trap house......RH and WAOM sound like typical EDM, but they seem like they would have suited MDNA more that an album filled with Diplo/DJ Dahi/Blood Diamonds stuff

Guest eroticerotic

yea, the sound found on the demos would completely clash with diplo/blood/djdahi/sophies sound. their sound is harder. I'm thinking they've been completely reworked.

It feels like such a waste to think RH never is offically released. The song is that amazing. How things have changed. Three years ago we knew GMAYL would be the first single and that songs was such a non event.

But since M dis tag RH so many times it has to be part of the album and I hope if reworked it will still be that amazing.

It feels like such a waste to think RH never is offically released. The song is that amazing. How things have changed. Three years ago we knew GMAYL would be the first single and that songs was such a non event.

But since M dis tag RH so many times it has to be part of the album and I hope if reworked it will still be that amazing.

This.

The more I listen to RH the more I love it!! It's so magical. I really feel a nostalgic note in it! Really beautiful. WAOM is going to be a killer live. Everybody At my home loves it! Even my step dad who usually not really into M!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

So In gone one weekend and there's leaks. I ain't heard one of these tracks. Don't really wanna. I want the finished product now