New album thread: do NOT distribute or leak songs. We are AGAINST LEAKS.

If you guys think about it, the fan sites reported "someone" show all the demos through skype. Now, which person in the world would have all demos from different producers?

If you think also about the issue of the photo outtakes leaking. Which person in the world would have all photos from all different photographers?

I can think of a guy.

Why don't they look for the person responsible for this? Because they know who it is. Simple as that.

The majority of the photos are uploaded on photo agency sites. A lot of those traders and collectors have access and accounts on those sites. So there's no correlation between the twi

The majority of the photos are uploaded on photo agency sites. A lot of those traders and collectors have access and accounts on those sites. So there's no correlation between the twi

That's not what I've heard from one collector.

Just that one track I can see being polarizing. I imagine some of the fanbase will love it while the rest of the world recoils in derision, a bit like, er, 'Birthday Song' (but with bytches 'n shit). Hence RH leaking was a masterstroke

As for Diplo, from what I can see, he's co-producing only which is good, and on already written tracks. So the melodies will stay intact.

I have faith!

oh dear

Just read this on the Mchile forum :laugh:

"WARNING
Madonna's legal representatives are ON THESE BOARDS. They have access to the PM system as well. Members are receiving cease and desist messages and are under threat from Madonna's lawyers.
New clipss that apparently JUST leaked are already tweeted to Guy Oseary.

These boards are NOT SAFE for people who have the leaked demos or contacts with those who do. It is VERY safe to say there are snitches here: both fans who scoop up the leaked material and then shut it down as well as pros; people who work for Madonna and her staff, management and legal dept. alike.

CONSIDER YOURSELVES WARNED. NONE OF WHAT YOU DO HERE IS SAFE.

*Please don't leak stuff on these boards, through PM or post links etc. The rules are clear and these boards should not be shut down."

:popcorn2:

Shit is getting real!

I Was wondering that as a punishment she wasn't gonna tour this album, but she needs the money and she needs to fulfill the LN contract, but maybe the promo or videos are going to be basic and she will be very mad, talking in every interview about the leak, just like the last time.

Shit is getting real!

I Was wondering that as a punishment she wasn't gonna tour this album, but she needs the money and she needs to fulfill the LN contract, but maybe the promo or videos are going to be basic and she will be very mad, talking in every interview about the leak, just like the last time.

If she does that Imma kill ha.

She can't do that after 2 studio albums and one compilation. Bitch!

Anyways, the MadonnaGate era is upon us. Let's see how this rolls :popcorn2:

I can never post photos on here or links. God knows why?

Someone else feel free to post them on here. She looks really happy there (especially with what's going on).

Her latest # says "guilty" - I thought that was a dig!

Her latest IG post hugging a tree - she looks stunning.

That face! Fuck ME!

Her face looks ready for an imminent album release. It's not too puffy, it's not too gaunt...its juuuuust right.

God, I love this woman

"Wash All Over Me" has SERIOUS Ray of Light-era vibes for me... am I the only one that thinks so? Melodically and lyrically.

:thumbsup: I'm getting "Revenge" vibes.

They're all in on it!

$$$$

And telling Madonna (who, let's face it, is about as tech savvy as my Granny) that her "server got hacked" is just :rotfl:

Oh, and Jorge was cutting into the profits with all that stuff he was leaking, GMAYL was a silly smokescreen.

But what profits were being cut into? Like WB or M ever plan to release a rarities or b-sides album.

Yes from hacking. Yes from buying. Yes from trading. There is a community filled with these people. How these unrelesed songs get crossed over into this community is most likely from people who have onced worked with Madonna: musicians, producers, writers, engineres, record execs. Songs do get passed around various people at labels.

Exactly. All it takes is one person who works at any of these studios, even just a passerby, to steal a file. And with the endless list of collaborators on this album, there's probably an insane number of people passing tapes and files around. Which is why it's so odd that M and Guy weren't more strict about keeping things under wraps. You'd think they would have learned their lesson after HC and MDNA. Hell, even unfinished versions of "Music" and HU leaked early. I guess there's no way of stopping it.