Wash All Over Me is Recognized by Siri (Shazam)

did you alert Guy Oseary?

LOL! that is odd. Can people upload songs to shazam for it to learn?

Also interesting it went for madonna feat avicii too. Still don't get why he should get a credit though.

Shazam recognized Wash All Over Me but not Rebel Heart.

My theory: Music retailers get albums sooner than stores. It recognized WAOM because the production isn't going to be very different or maybe identical in the final version. Rebel Heart, however is going to feature different lyrics and production? AND both songs will probably end up on the album.

If music retailers already have the songs, then the album's release might be much closer than we think! :drama:

Shazam recognized Wash All Over Me but not Rebel Heart.

My theory: Music retailers get albums sooner than stores. It recognized WAOM because the production isn't going to be very different or maybe identical in the final version. Rebel Heart, however is going to feature different lyrics and production? AND both songs will probably end up on the album.

If music retailers already have the songs, then the album's release might be much closer than we think! :drama:

You're probably right!

I think we'll have the answer next week when Madonna will come back from Malawi...

And Beyonce's surprise album was release on December 13th last year, just saying... :laugh:

Is Avicii coming out with a new album?

Yes, his second album, Stories, is scheduled for release sometime in 2015, exact date TBA. Confirmed collaborators include Jon Bon Jovi, Chris Martin, Billie Joe Armstrong, Wyclef Jean, Matisyahu, Robbie Williams, RAS, MØ and Serj Tankian.

Avicii confirmed that he wrote and recorded 70+ songs for the album. I wouldn't be surprised if one or two of the tracks he did with M will end up on his album, though he has a habit of not crediting the vocalists on his records.

The second single off the album, titled "The Nights", was released recently. It features vocals by RAS, who also co-wrote the song.

In that case it would seem that they're surely ready to release soon?

Yeah, something is going on. The songs must be all ready to go. It's just a matter of time... :clap:

Edited by the-queen