What sort of video do you imagine for Rebel Heart?

Bill

Starting with Madonna walking by some of the places her old videos were filmed e.g.. Borderline, Pappa don't preach, La Isla onita etc.... including old clips from the spots... like Madonna is looking at her old self when the filming took part... ending with an uplifting scene inspired by Fame https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZASveVzcV0

oooooh!!!! I would love it. But knowing Madonna, that's all but nostalgia and remembering pasts, she would have other ideas, hahaha.

But yes, imagine if she visited the Paris hotel where JML was filmed?

oooooh!!!! I would love it. But knowing Madonna, that's all but nostalgia and remembering pasts, she would have other ideas, hahaha.

But yes, imagine if she visited the Paris hotel where JML was filmed?

You are right, no chance that she would do it... but the songs really fits a retrospective theme, looking at who she was and how she became the person is is today :-)

First Verse:

M sitting alone in the Country side contemplating her past, sees ghosts of her father and herself as a child

Then ghost of her teenage self feeling out of place with her peers

Chorus:

Camera pans out, M gets up and dances in a spiritual whirl

Ghostly images of her arriving in New York and starting out on the streets roughing it

Second Verse:

She wanders down a lonely country road

Ghosts/images of her around first success eras (Like A Virgin, True Blue) taunt her as she walks

She chases them away with beams of light

2nd Chorus:

Camera pans out and M floats up in the air glowing

More friendly Ghosts of her Bedtime Stories, Ray Of light era play and dance with her

End Scene:

She climbs up on her horse and rides off into the sunset, completely at peace...

Madonna should walk down a massive, beautiful street, that represents the road of life.

She walks and dances along singing Rebel Heart

Everytime the chorus kicks in ... she should be dressed as summer, then autumn, then spring and winter, representing time as she walks through life as seasons change

As she walks down this street she sees a younger self through the windows, she stops and she stares at her younger self as she's making all those bold decisions that created the person that she is today...

Her Winter look should be Narnia inspired

And this could be her Autumn look:

article-2582556-1C5C4B9B00000578-610_102

I don't think there will be a video for this song..

ANyway, if there were':

Big 80's hair, jean jacket, beige big skirt and brown boots.

Video will have a lot of outdoor shots.

Something Belinda Carlisle did.

carlisle4.jpg

I don't think there will be a video for this song..

ANyway, if there were':

Big 80's hair, jean jacket, beige big skirt and brown boots.

Video will have a lot of outdoor shots.

Something Belinda Carlisle did.

carlisle4.jpg

Why not? A Madonna's lead single is always expected with a great video

Guest bluejean

None :lol:

Like I do love the song ALOT, great great lyrics but its very Avicii by numbers and I expect something more unique and thrilling for a Madonna lead single.

I fear it won't be a single and there will never be a video, which is a shame. But then again, if there are truly tracks that are even stronger than this on the album, I'm okay with it. I just don't want this to be another MDNA, where a song like "Beautiful Killer" is totally overlooked in favor of far inferior tracks like GMAYL and GGW as singles. Ugh, the potential that song had, and the image I have of the video... I'll never get over this. :cries::lol: Ok, enough about MDNA (I do love that album).

there are always great songs on Madge album which don't make it..

Yeah, but no snubs were quite as glaring (in my opinion), at least in the past 20 years, as Beautiful Killer, so it sticks with me. Nearly 3 years later and I'm still sad about it. :lol:

Dyou know what I was just thinking about this.

I am imagining M playing herself all through her life, with iconic looks.

Start with her as a child, then a dance student, doing the Holiday dance, Papa Don't Preach.

At the beginning of the first chorus, LAP M with burning flames behind her, Blond Ambition, with the hair and suit

Ray Of Light, with Lourdes now playing herself as a baby, American Life M blows shit up for the second chorus before the final "My Rebel Heart...." with cheerleader Madonna and like confetti cannons, and finally M now with a new look.

She should just walk through all her eras! That would be perfect and suit the song very well.

At least we got a live performance of beautiful killer which was amazing. I don't think it would have done well as a single. Falling free was the miss in my book from that album. Its criminal how long its been since a ballad as a single.

On topic and off the top of my head Madonna as a James Dean type rebel without a cause with a 60s vibe would be a obvious video tribute choice...but Paula Abdul already did that one....but she didn't play the Rebel. As long as its story driven l am happy.

I can see that too. I wanna see a video of her riding a horse into the sunset :lol:

Yes! But before M rides off into the sunset, there has to be a scene with a standoff, when the part where she sings 'Reb-el Hea-aaart' is playing. That part reminds me of the theme music in 'The Good, the Bad and the Ugly' for some reason