What sort of video do you imagine for Rebel Heart?

Bill

Lots of light effects.. psychedelic. Not saying HippieChickDonna or anything, just "vibrant" is the word I'd use. Absolutely not a B&W video for RH, if there is one.

Dancing, yes, but def a fully choreographed video - kinda like Chandelier... like Martha Graham, interpreting her life. And through the choreo we actually see her whole journey, Detroit, NYC, stardom...

Lourdes could play a young Madonna.

Dancing, yes, but def a fully choreographed video - kinda like Chandelier... like Martha Graham, interpreting her life. And through the choreo we actually see her whole journey, Detroit, NYC, stardom...

Lourdes could play a young Madonna.

Sorry, but that would be lame :lol:

Medieval

Basic people..

YES! OMG... she could be like slaying a dragon, which represents her old self.

A renaissance festival would be the perfect setting. It could be a sequel to the Safety Dance video. lol

I get a cowboy western feel with a sunset. I know she kind of did this with Don't Tell Me, but the song has that vibe.

I wanna see Madonna speeding by on a REAL horse!!!!! Something very stylized!!!

Yes!!! When I was longing for a Love Spent release I always pictured horseback riding in the video

Dyou know what I was just thinking about this.

I am imagining M playing herself all through her life, with iconic looks.

Start with her as a child, then a dance student, doing the Holiday dance, Papa Don't Preach.

At the beginning of the first chorus, LAP M with burning flames behind her, Blond Ambition, with the hair and suit

Ray Of Light, with Lourdes now playing herself as a baby, American Life M blows shit up for the second chorus before the final "My Rebel Heart...." with cheerleader Madonna and like confetti cannons, and finally M now with a new look.

I would love to see Madonna riding a horse on full speed for the first chorus!! In a gorgeous french like country side!!!

I get a cowboy western feel with a sunset. I know she kind of did this with Don't Tell Me, but the song has that vibe.

Wow, I was thinking exactly the same! Her walking down a lonely road in the desert, at least during the verses, is what comes to my mind when I listen to the song.

Starting with Madonna walking by some of the places her old videos were filmed e.g.. Borderline, Pappa don't preach, La Isla onita etc.... including old clips from the spots... like Madonna is looking at her old self when the filming took part... ending with an uplifting scene inspired by Fame https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZASveVzcV0