Does Madonna do private concerts?

jacket

Yes she does

She's performed Think of Me, Bedtime Story, Nothing Really Matters, Intervention, Some Girls, I'll Remember and Secret Garden at her house for her kids. I heard she plays the piano on I'll Remember!

Yes she does

She's performed Think of Me, Bedtime Story, Nothing Really Matters, Intervention, Some Girls, I'll Remember and Secret Garden at her house for her kids. I heard she plays the piano on I'll Remember!

:rotfl:

But no Take a Bow?!

Guest Rachelle of London

There was an article about two years ago about how much stars cost to hire them out for a party. Madonna was on the list, Xtina was one of the cheapest :lmao: obviously it's probably a load of bull but I'll try and find it.

i don't believe that. i just can't picture her singing or giving performances at private parties.. thats such a mimi thing to do. (unless it's a birthday party of a friend and she sings a ballad like La vie en rose @ her own birthday party.. but fuck, she'd do that for free im sure !) i think the $1million price is just something she said to tell people if they ask her for a joke or something.

forbes doesn't know shit about her $ anyway.

Just btw - technically she has done one "private concert" that we know of for sure.

Friday July 3rd 2009 at the O2 Arena in London she did a private concert for "Net Jets" management and clients.

https://www.netjets.com/

This would have ordinarily been a "Friends & Family" dress rehearsal (night before opening of a world tour) but here it was billed in the O2 Arena and by Madonna's management as a private concert sponsored by "Net Jets" and tickets were issued with that info (I've got one at home somewhere). It was perhaps technically also the 1st show of the 2009 Sticky & Sweet Tour then - although it was strictly invite only.

Just btw - technically she has done one "private concert" that we know of for sure.

Friday July 3rd 2009 at the O2 Arena in London she did a private concert for "Net Jets" management and clients.

https://www.netjets.com/

This would have ordinarily been a "Friends & Family" dress rehearsal (night before opening of a world tour) but here it was billed in the O2 Arena and by Madonna's management as a private concert sponsored by "Net Jets" and tickets were issued with that info (I've got one at home somewhere). It was perhaps technically also the 1st show of the 2009 Sticky & Sweet Tour then - although it was strictly invite only.

And if you are going to do a dress rehearsal show anyway, why not let a company watch and get free transport during tour? Smartdonna.

Madonna? Private concerts? :rotfl:

Leave it to the Mariahs, JLOs and Beyoncès to perform for the Gaddafis of the world. Painfully brainless and beyond tacky. I'm sure they all NEED the $1m fee they collect (well, to be fair probably Mariah really does now :chuckle: ...... still ). These people haven't touched a book or a newspaper in their entire lives. And clearly they couldn't care less

"I'm not sure I can sing 'Holiday' or 'Like A Virgin' ever again. I just can't – unless somebody paid me like $30 million or something. [Like if] some Russian guy wants me to come to the wedding he's going to have to a 17-year-old, you know it."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20186828,00.html

:dead:

:rotfl:

Which year was that? LOL

Yet she did sing them and in stadiums all over the world for her fans

And it made her a billion dollars in gross revenue throughout the 2000s :lol: