This WHOLE song needs to be featured

jacket

in a poignant scene, the final scene as it transitions into the credits, of an incredibly emotional film about loss or unmet expectation. Or the series finale of a dramatic series, ala Six Feet Under.

julianne+crying+laura+2.jpg

in a poignant scene, the final scene as it transitions into the credits, of an incredibly emotional film about loss or unmet expectation. Or the series finale of a dramatic series, ala Six Feet Under.

julianne+crying+laura+2.jpg

Totally agree especially within the context of the tv show. It would be a perfect closer and I'd bet MONEY, that night, everyone would be "was that Madonna in the ending of the episode? It sounded like her but I never heard it. It's so good!"

Shanti/Ashtangi is essential on ROL. I would say instead of Little Star and I'm glad THANTH made it into the tracklist.

This song is absolutely amazing.

Yes! Shanti is definitely essential and To Have And Not To Hold is one of my favorites, so both songs belong on the album 100%.

However, Has To Be is the only Madonna song that has ever made me cry and it's a pity it's just a b-side and only a few people know it, it's really a gem.

Yes! Shanti is definitely essential and To Have And Not To Hold is one of my favorites, so both songs belong on the album 100%.

However, Has To Be is the only Madonna song that has ever made me cry and it's a pity it's just a b-side and only a few people know it, it's really a gem.

So correct as usual DagIN. :smooch:

It was on the first configuration of the album instead of To have and not to hold. They switched them at the very last minute.

This seems to be the only mistake with ROL. ( and the release of POG as fourth single ) Should have never changed and kept THATH as a b-side. Aside from that Perfection!