New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

Madonna snubs X Factor : https://metro.co.uk/2014/11/25/exclusive-simon-cowell-reveals-madonnas-x-factor-snub-as-he-teases-new-american-show-4961455/

So the crazy rumors that she would perform were fake... 2014 was definitely Madonna's year... of fake news!

Madonna snubs X Factor : https://metro.co.uk/2014/11/25/exclusive-simon-cowell-reveals-madonnas-x-factor-snub-as-he-teases-new-american-show-4961455/

So the crazy rumors that she would perform were fake...

They were not fake. Simon Cowell confirmed that he had reached out to her, and now we know that she has officially turned it down.

So the crazy rumors that she would perform were fake... 2014 was definitely Madonna's year... of fake news!

surely you don't have english language problems Moka dearest? anyhow, it simply means MADONNA will have nothing to promote yet so, here's to waiting until next year...

They were not fake. Simon Cowell confirmed that he had reached out to her, and now we know that she has officially turned it down.

Yeah but the articles said that M was booked for the final (unless she disapproves the contestants), and now we know she never said yes!

surely you don't have english language problems Moka dearest?

What?

Edited by Moka

I think Madonna thought that she had an album out in November, but she changed her mind about songs, or something happened, and had to start again many things.

I think you're right! Avicii's health problems may be one of the reasons... But Simon Cowell used Madonna's name to promote X Factor, another attention whore using the Queen...

I heard she's taking a break from music to direct a new movie. Is that true??

No! A writer has been hired to write the script, which takes at least 4 months, and sometimes more than a year...

for sure when she started with aviccii she thought it will be ready until now...since then many things happened....who knows what crazy ideas they have.....

dont forget that this woman never stops....she have something more in her hands....and it is not a dildo

Thanks God. Performing on X Factor is embarrassing and shameful.

I really don't see why people say that she "change direction" for her album.... I mean diplo and Avicii it's still EDM music after all.

You only hope that Avicii is out so.....

I always said Madonna wouldn't do X factor. Why would she?

Like any other artist, she needs promo for her new (and old) music, and this time there's no Super Bowl so... I hate these contest shows too but that's where the music listeners are.

Maybe the Grammys!

I heard she's taking a break from music to work on her pizza career. Is that true??

No! A pizzaman has been hired to cook the pizza, which takes at least 20 minutes, and sometimes more than half an hour...

Annoying that people keep claiming she changed directions or didn't like this or that producers work so she went with someone else.

None of that speculation comes from any evidence.

Releasing an album in 2015 could have been her plan from day one.

Maybe we will get a new single in December, there's still one more month to go, but please stop fucking saying things aren't going to plan.

It's stupid and obnoxious.