New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

Guest Pud Whacker

I'm so in love with Rebel Heart. It's on loop. I hear Classic Madonna/Leonard chords but also Abba (chorus) and Patti Smith ( i say yeah yeah this is me) and Feetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks...it has this distinctive classic california pop <3

loop it on over to me!!! NOW!!!

Ugh, you guys sound like sycophant gaga fans: "poor Gaga, poor Madonna - why are people so cruel to them, blah, blah, blah."

Stuff leaks on the internet (IF, indeed, the leaks are in fact unauthorized) and it can't be stopped. Deal. Instead of waiting till March to premiere music on The Ellen Show like its 1986 why not put into action this Non-Traditional Promo they brag about and take advantage of the situation.

Is it possible that Avicii got hacked and she decided to scrap most of the material she did with him? Her team knew the songs were out there with hackers/collectors? Perhaps would explain the long recording process, the new collaborators we`ve seen in the last months and the delay on the album release date, that was supposed to come out this year?

Is it possible that Avicii got hacked and she decided to scrap most of the material she did with him? Her team knew the songs were out there with hackers/collectors? Perhaps would explain the long recording process, the new collaborators we`ve seen in the last months and the delay on the album release date, that was supposed to come out this year?

Yes and her "Thou shall not steal" comment on IG.

Rebel Heart is perfect, beautiful, BUT, Wash All Over Me, makes me wanna live the 90's again! Reminds me of Bedtime Story live at the British Awards, I feel like flipping my hair , dancing with sexiness and class, OMG I'm in love with WAOM !!

Did Living For Love really leak??