New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

I was just saying yesterday after hearing the first snippet that it was only a matter of time before more leaks, just to wake up to 2 fucking FULL SONGS ALREADY LEAKED. This is so not good, I have such a shitty feeling about it. I'm not going to download. I don't wanna be bored as hell by the songs by the time the damn single or album is out.

OMG She is back!

Wash All Over Me - the strings, her voice love it.

Rebel Heart - seriously the best thing she has done since COADF.

I am getting ABBAesque vibes, her voice, the lyrics, the soaring chorus

QUEEN!

Fuck this is so disturbing

if he is going to leak all of them

I know,and I feel bad for Madonna....but I think she should have released this album this month (November).By the time March rolls around,many other tracks will already be circulating! I'm thinking that she and Guy may decide to move up the release date.

Guest eroticerotic

If people record songs and save them in a super protected folder maybe only accessible through flash drive, how could someone not working with Madonna get their hands on these clips? It all has to originate from someone working on the album..what am I missing here?? someone please enlighten me on how this happens?

i feel bad for jamming to them BUT I'M ALSO MAD AT THE LEAKER AND MADONNA for not fuckin guarding these with her life...if these arent the first single then fine, but u better get ur ass on top of how technology is now a days!