New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

I'm afraid these songs will leak soon. I mean, I want to listem to them now, but at the same time I don't.

By the way, the other snippet sounds FANSTASTIC!!!!!

These are definately better quality. Her voice isn't as deep either (although I like it when her voice is deeper) so they must be more touched up versions. They are a sign of good things to come (hopefully in March and not forced to be rushed out on Monday ;/)

Damn! You can't deny that both of these tracks sound really GREAT!! I love that we got to hear a different section of Rebel Heart ( the bridge?) and Wash All Over Me just sounds like heaven. Big. Gay. Heaven!

A thought about the leaks themselves: two 10 second mini clips? in much better HQ? leaked the day after the LQ leak? I'm thinking the first one was unauthorized but these are very calculated leaks from Guy and Interscope. I'm imagining some frantic transatlantic calls from NY to Malawi yesterday to get the queen's approval. Lol. But this is QUALITY!

Damn! You can't deny that both of these tracks sound really GREAT!! I love that we got to hear a different section of Rebel Heart ( the bridge?) and Wash All Over Me just sounds like heaven. Big. Gay. Heaven!

A thought about the leaks themselves: two 10 second mini clips? in much better HQ? leaked the day after the LQ leak? I'm thinking the first one was unauthorized but these are very calculated leaks from Guy and Interscope. I'm imagining some frantic transatlantic calls from NY to Malawi yesterday to get the queen's approval. Lol. But this is QUALITY!

Yeah that seems right - these sound more official.