New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

Damn. Full version plz plz plz haha omg!! I want it so loud in my ears!!

We ALL do boo! Even the fucking haters/lambs, Monsters etc..want it!! BUT, if they *truly* are not fucking around and dont want ANY of it out there then just wait. Its most def. coming soon! If 'they' want it out in 2 weeks not 2 days then respect it and *M* most of all! Obviously its coming soon! Only thing Guy has been useful for is the 'timing' of her releases. Even if the albums end up crap, they all basically still hit #1 major markets. I want #1 though AND COAD like sales this time!

No haha

I respect M so much. I spent so much money on my passion of her come on. We all going to buy 2-3 copies of the cd, promotion stuff, tickets and more things possible!! It's not a 1 lq song that will kill the hype. See 40 secs and everybody talks about it!!!! #promotion

The top comment by the user "Wendy's Truth Liquid" :lmao:•

Madonna has sold more than 300 million albums in her career since debuting with her self-titled release in 1983.

Do you know science has proven that Madonna is one of the most influential people in history? Yes, you read it right...hisssstoryyyyy. Let me preach you on this. Ready? If you are Gaga's fans...please run or start shoveling the snow. I'm not going to preach about that reductive piece of cr*p Xerox machine/wannabe jazz singer who wears dead donkey meat or pile of garbage on her head trying to score "the most twitter followers" award. Don't worry but... every now and then you gotta slap that stupid Stefanie Germahakunamantata tr*nny with hard facts (damn!, her name is hard, y'all). OK, I'm here to talk about icons. Real, organic and genuine cultural icons. The list was compiled by researchers at several European Universities using a similar system that Google uses to evaluate top search results, they applied it to Wikipedia to discover the most influential people. On the list Madonna's position is higher than Jesus, Beethoven, Mozart, Pope (Benedict XVI), Alexander (The Great), Darwin and Obama. According to on section of their findings, the most influential woman in the world is Madonna, who is ranked at #3. If you don't believe me, GTS yourself. Google that sh*t. (I'm not your damn tutor) !!!

As of October 2013, Madonna had sold an estimated 305,600,000 albums. Her best-sellers are The Immaculate Collection (1990, 30 million copies sold) and True Blue (1986, 25 million copies sold). It is acknowledged that only The Beatles, Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson have conclusively sold more albums worldwide than Madonna. Among female artists, Mariah Carey (USA), Celine Dion (Canada) and Whitney Houston (USA, 1963-2012) all have total worldwide album sales estimated at 200 million units.

Madonna is the undefeated Queen of the Billboard Hot Dance/Club Play Singles Chart with no less than 43 #1 singles. The Sticky & Sweet Tour was the top grossing tour ever for a solo artist, grossing over $400 million. Across the pond, Madonna has the most #1 albums in the UK for a solo artist (12) and had more hits on the UK charts than any other female artist, among which 13 #1 hits and 62 Top 10 hits. Madonna currently hold 11 Guinness world records including "Hung Up" song topping the charts in the most countries, at 41 and Confessions on a Dance Floor album topping the charts in most counties at 40.

The real definition of slay is right here, people. Don't let Mariah or Gaga's fans deceive you with lies and deceptions. The real Queen of Pop is right here. The one and only Madonna.

Last but not least, the big question. When will their favorite? :(

:lmao:

^ That long Reply to the Billboard article completely spoilt by yet again the mention of that stupid woman Gaga. Madonna is indeed the biggest female star ever and her fans don't need to even bring up other female singers. It is beneath Madonna and should be beneath her fans. We should just celebrate Madonna herself, that is all anyone needs to do.

I don't mind that this snippet leaked since it's presumably not the first single. I just hope the full thing doesn't. And I hope the single doesn't leak too early.

We ALL do boo! Even the fucking haters/lambs, Monsters etc..want it!! BUT, if they *truly* are not fucking around and dont want ANY of it out there then just wait. Its most def. coming soon! If 'they' want it out in 2 weeks not 2 days then respect it and *M* most of all! Obviously its coming soon! Only thing Guy has been useful for is the 'timing' of her releases. Even if the albums end up crap, they all basically still hit #1 major markets. I want #1 though AND COAD like sales this time!

What "crap" albums has she released? And we're really giving Guy credit for Madonna hitting #1? Please.

https://m.soundcloud.com/hausofsounds/rebel-heart-snippet

And Usually leaks are 2-3 months before anything reel. If my memory is good

yes, but hasn't the demo been in the hands of certain fans for a few months and we know she was with Avicii at the beginning of the year so this version could be nearly a year old now. It feels like they're teasing us before an impending launch for Christmas time.

No record company ever admits to leaking anything. They can't as it would be bad publicity but look at the press it's generating. The fact that Billboard and Huffington Post have talked about it just shows that it's great PR!

Really hoping it doesn't leak.

I know of people that have stems to some of the songs already, wtf.

Dangerous ground.

I just wanna hear it when it's released....then after that they can leak some demos! Lol!

The song sounds great as a demo.

Love the vocals.

Love the lyrics.

Love the melody and the acoustic guitar.

But I'm not so sure of Aviccis trademark production.

Hopefully the finished song will be beefed up a bit by Diplo or one of the other producers.

But as a song this is great start for the album!!!

I'm hearing shades of American Life era mixed with I'll Remember/Something To Remember ballad album era but with a whole new twist...