New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

She has opted not to make her new album available for streaming. At the same time, she has pulled her entre back catalogue from Spotify.

I don't think madonna would do that though. Her back catalogue is so immense. Taylor has like 3 albums or whatever

Is anyone else loving the backing vocals & rhythm/beat...if u listen through the elements of

the current production styles, it's giving me circa 1987 vibes!

elements of Italo disco..

europe will eat this up

She has opted not to make her new album available for streaming. At the same time, she has pulled her entre back catalogue from Spotify.

And that's a stupid move because streaming is the future in MUSIC. You better work with it than fight it.

In M's case, I don't think Warner would agree.

They learned from Taylor Swift? lmao. What on earth does that mean. The Spotify thing? :#. Besides that, all she did was regular promo. I could see (and respect them more) if they said something like *Beyonce or along those lines as it was different but VERY effective! Granted, Taylor was everywhere which 'maybe' means M will be *everywhere vs. MDNA, Loving the thought but thats um..what your supposed to do! lol. However, why am I thinking Taylor 'schooled' them on getting rid of her music from Spotify #stupidbackwardsmove. (if true) lol

Warner pulled all her videos from youtube

lmao like there aren't 100,000s of copies people ripped from You Tube or endless other places that people won't eventually repost! What is their or any of these record companies points in doing this in fckin 2015! :?? LOL

Taylor Swift was smart for doing that because she is in HUGE demand right now...Madonna, being a veteran artist without any recent hits not so much so I wouldn't think pulling her back catalogue would be a good idea.

What has the back catalogue to do with the sales of the new album??? Does people buy the new Taylur Kunt because they can't download the previous ones???

Is he music industry more retard each day?

I think her people did it to complain about how little money artists get from streaming services, like one of Avicii's co-writers did recently here: http://www.wired.com/2014/11/aloe-blacc-pay-songwriters/

Finally home from work. Listened to the clip. Oh I love it! Her deep vocals, the end of that chorus!!

It doesn't sound like Avicii to my ears.

It's clearly a demo, but hopefully it won't be changed too much. she's done it AGAIN.

I can't WAIT for this album.