New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

Sometimes you just gotta call it like it is... This is not good, timing wise! It's not up to fans to leak her music for her and she is NOT the kind of person to leak and "test the waters". This was done behind her back and I can only hope nothing else will make it's way online!

I'm not sure I agree. This is a very short low quality snippet that seems to be getting a positive response online from fans and critics alike which in the grant scheme of things can only be a good thing to hype up the song and the album and bring Madonna's presence back into the music scene.

In fact I'd say this leak is perfectly timed. I would go as far as saying that Madonna's team may have leaked it themselves.

I agree though that if suddenly tomorrow the whole album leaked in HQ that would be a disaster; but as far as this goes, it's perfect for the Madonna brand and the new album.

#nontraditionalpromo

And also, since Guy O is clearly aware of this leak, how come it hasn't been taken down off YouTube yet?? Why is he allowing it to stay online? One would say that they're keeping it online for the right momentum to build and then they'll take it off once word of mouth is that "something related to new Madonna music" has leaked and "it's very good"..

can someone translate this properly? Do they mean a full studio song will come soon? it's from MadonnaOnline_

Pessoal, por determinação da equipe da Madonna o post de um trecho da música Rebel Heart foi removido. E ñ roubamos o arquivo do estúdio :)

And also, since Guy O is clearly aware of this leak, how come it hasn't been taken down off YouTube yet?? Why is he allowing it to stay online? One would say that they're keeping it online for the right momentum to build and then they'll take it off once word of mouth is that "something related to new Madonna music" has leaked and "it's very good"..

They ARE taking it down! I was just listening to the snippet on YT 10 minutes ago, clicked to another site for 2 minutes and tried to go back afterwards, that particular clip was not there anymore.

can someone translate this properly? Do they mean a full studio song will come soon? it's from MadonnaOnline_

Pessoal, por determinação da equipe da Madonna o post de um trecho da música Rebel Heart foi removido. E ñ roubamos o arquivo do estúdio :)

I just told you what it means.

Considering the demos have been around for months it's a miracle a tiny clip leaked so late.

Indeed.

I mean, clearly the likes of DrownedMadonna and Madonnarama have all the demos. Yet another example of this "hierarchy" within the fanbase (but let's not get there because it angers me.)

Still at work so still haven't heard it. I might set the fire alarm off or something.

So, people are saying they get Papa Don't Preach, I'll Remember vibes. My friend said it sounds a little like Kate Bush to him. Popjustice say Robyn meets Girls Aloud Call The Shots. What do you guys think?

anyone else sounds very similar as Avicii's "the days"? It is almost the same! I like the instrumental part but i hope the final version changed that similarities, i'm not here for a "the days 2.0"

Sometimes you just gotta call it like it is... This is not good, timing wise! It's not up to fans to leak her music for her and she is NOT the kind of person to leak and "test the waters". This was done behind her back and I can only hope nothing else will make it's way online!

Actually this is very good timing. That is, If we are indeed looking at a feb single release.

I don't know if this 'leak' is strategic or actually done by 'collectors'. But it should b part of their strategy now as it is working.

If proper newspapers & the Huff Post are putting on articles about a 'snippet' of a demo from an aging pop diva u KNOW it's working.

The era has officially begun 2day.

& furthermore, don't b sucha square. :fag:

Whoever said it reminded him of I'll Remember, I see it too.

My God this song is amazing!!!!!!!!!! Everything I love about her. It sounds like classic Madonna.

I need to admit that the rythm reminds me a little of the days. But anyway, rebel heart have been recorded before! Maybe he took part of the rythm because the song changed a lot!! Anyway. I want the full now!!!!! For me, I get jump vibes on the rebel heart part. It's really catchy! A really good M song for sure!! Already a hit for someone at a demo stage for Madonna so...! Can't wait. But this will make the wait more fun now!

Still at work so still haven't heard it. I might set the fire alarm off or something.

So, people are saying they get Papa Don't Preach, I'll Remember vibes. My friend said it sounds a little like Kate Bush to him. Popjustice say Robyn meets Girls Aloud Call The Shots. What do you guys think?

I dont know, I only hear Madonna - Rebel Heart. It's already a thing in my mind :wow:

It reminds me a bit of Drowned World (Substitute for Love)?

I am so pleased if this is near the final version we'll eventually get!!

Actually this is very good timing. That is, If we are indeed looking at a feb single release.

I don't know if this 'leak' is strategic or actually done by 'collectors'. But it should b part of their strategy now as it is working.

If proper newspapers & the Huff Post are putting on articles about a 'snippet' of a demo from an aging pop diva u KNOW it's working.

The era has officially begun 2day.

& furthermore, don't b sucha square. :fag:

Remember what happened with the last lead single. No, to me it's not good. An official surprise itunes release would be good news. This clip bullshit is just stupid.