New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

Will the Daily Mirror and the Daily Mail ever leave Madonna alone and try not to influence people with their blind bias and hatred. Seeing that article with the "fans" tweets - 2 negative ones picked out deliberately - was just another low and cheap way for them to yet again stick their knives in. Sick to death of them.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I’ve spent some time as a narcissist

Hearing the others say “Look at you, look at you!”

Trying to be so provocative

I said “Oh yeah, that was me!”

All of the things I did, just to be seen…”

:manson:

Not totally crazy about the lyrics but I love the "my rebel heart" part and the music is great! I'd be very happy if this is how it ends up sounding, with the lyrics tweaked a bit. It's kind of exactly how I hoped it would sound. Reminds me of "Love Profusion".

If it's just an early demo I hope the whole thing leaks!!!

It's an early demo like Music and GMAYL.

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg I just got home and I get to hear THIS!!! Omg I'm so excited!!!

:tigger: :tigger: :tigger: Hurry up, baby!

A poster called MrSmith posted this in the Tribe forum:

I spent sometime as a narcissist

Hearing the others say "Look at you, Look at you"

Trying to be so provocative

I said "oh yeah, that was me"

All the things I did just to be seen

Outgrown my past and I've shed my skin

Letting it go and I'll start again, start again

Never look back, it's a waste of time

I said "oh yeah, this is me"

And I'm right here where I wanna be

I said "hell yeah! this is me"

Right where I'm supposed to be

:wow:

Ok, now that I see this, I fucking love it.

I need to hear more leading up to "my rebel heart" RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

What a treat to wake up to.

I need to hear more leading up to "my rebel heart" RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

What a treat to wake up to.

YES! I think that part is the end of the chorus

Madonna's 'Rebel Heart' Demo Leaks Online: 5 Things We Love About The New Song

Forgive us, Madonna, for we have sinned. We tried to restrain ourselves for what must have been at least seven seconds… but we finally caved and listened to the leaked demo of ‘Rebel Heart’...

True, it’s in demo form, and some of it is so grainy that it’s basically inaudible, but we’re unabashed Madonna fans here, and this has got us pretty excited to hear the rest of the album. Here are five reasons why…

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/6235878?utm_hp_ref=uk

Sometimes you just gotta call it like it is... This is not good, timing wise! It's not up to fans to leak her music for her and she is NOT the kind of person to leak and "test the waters". This was done behind her back and I can only hope nothing else will make it's way online!

Sometimes you just gotta call it like it is... This is not good, timing wise! It's not up to fans to leak her music for her and she is NOT the kind of person to leak and "test the waters". This was done behind her back and I can only hope nothing else will make it's way online!

Yes, tell them!