New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

"But it was not about a collaboration, it was just about meeting her. We just had a drink and that's all." - Stromae

Where is that quote from exactly? If that's true, then what the fuck is wrong with her? She meets with producers like Stromae and Disclosure and not work with them, but writes and records tons of songs with less interesting or talented people.

From News-of-Madonna.com. I can translate it later but I can't be arsed now. Very little in here that we don't already know though.

Le nouvel album de Madonna arrive en fin de production. Madonna aurait fait de nouvelles photos dans la semaine avant de partir au Malawi. Le visuel de la promotion serait une nouvelle fois dirigé par Giovanni Bianco, et les photographes Mert et Marcus. L'album devrait sortir au mois de Mars , Madonna a enregistré plus de 40 chansons avec une dizaine de producteurs différents comme: Avicii, Diplo, Nathalia Kills, Toby Gad, MoZella, S1, MNEK, DJ Dahi, Ariel Rechtshaid, Martin Kierszenbaum, Djemba Djemba et Sophie.

Alicia Keys était égalament présente lors des enregistrements, mais elle a simplement joué du piano sur un morceau. Deux autres artistes devraient être présent en featuring sur 2 titres, il s'agit de Nicki Minaj et Nas.

Le titre de l'album devrait finalement rester "Rebel Heart", mais rien de définitif pour le moment. Le premier single sera signé par DIPLO, comme il l'a lui-même évoqué en interview. Il s'agit d'un titre fort et innovant pour Madonna avec des sonorités reggae . Ce premier extrait devrait sortir entre la fin de 2014 et le tout début 2015 pour lancer un retour fort de Madonna avant la sortie compléte de l'album.

La promotion se voudra interactive et connecté, c'est une Madonna 2.0 qui devrait être trés active sur les réseaux sociaux, Madonna va utiliser fortement son compte Instagram pour partager des chansons, des vidéos et bien plus. La promotion sera totalement différente de celle de MDNA avec donc de nombreuses interviews, couvertures, et apparitions à la télévision.

Une tournée pour l'été 2015 ? pour le moment aucun indice sur le retour de Madonna sur scène, mais cela est fort probable ! Toutes ces infos sont a vérifier, mais Madonna sera très bientôt de retour, pour le plus grand plaisir de ses fans

Are you ready ??

google translate:

Madonna's new album reaches the end of production. Madonna would have new photos in the week before leaving for Malawi. Visual promotion is again directed by Giovanni Bianco, and Mert and Marcus photographers. The album will be released in March, Madonna has recorded over 40 songs with a dozen different manufacturers such as: Avicii, Diplo, Natalia Kills, Toby Gad, MoZella, S1, MNEK, DJ Dahi Ariel Rechtshaid, Martin Kierszenbaum, Djemba Djemba and Sophie.

Alicia Keys égalament was present during the recordings, but she just played the piano on the song. Two other artists should be present in featuring on two tracks, it's Nicki Minaj and Nas.
The title of the album should finally remain "Rebel Heart" but nothing definitive yet. The first single will be signed by DIPLOMAS, as he himself has mentioned in interviews. This is a strong and innovative way for Madonna with reggae sounds. The first single to be released between late 2014 and early 2015 to launch a strong return compléte Madonna before the release of the album.
The promotion will want interactive and connected, it is a Madonna 2.0 which should be very active on social networks, Madonna will strongly use his Instagram account to share songs, videos and more. The promotion will be totally different from MDNA with so many interviews, blankets, and television appearances.
A tour for summer 2015? currently no clue to the Madonna back on stage, but it is very likely! All these information are in check, but Madonna will soon return to the delight of his fans
Are you ready ??

Omg just fucking wait it's not that hard. Take a chill pill

Excuse me? Did you see me saying anything out of the ordinary? I'm just a wishful fan waiting for Madonna. I don't need to take any chill pill, thank you. Don't confuse me with any impatient and intolerent fan wishing she would do what they want her to do. Now can you guys stop being bitchy with other people for no reason? You know, is not a thing anymore since the 1990s. M knows that, is all about the revolution of love and treating other people well. If you think this is stupid or are not on board with the new conciousness that will shape humanity, just ignore me please.

Dear, Fabien Baron IS Interview Mag

Honey, I know. I was making a reference about Fabien in the new era.

Loving the cartoonish tits. :wow: Bianco seems awfully involved again for the airbrushing. We'll see.

Let's hope it's the beginning of the new album/era promo! And not just another magazine cover to keep us waiting another 3-4 months :s98:

Fingers crossed.

Does anybody know how much time M spends in Malawi usually? A few days, a week, or more?

Edited by Moka

Excuse me? Did you see me saying anything out of the ordinary? I'm just a wishful fan waiting for Madonna. I don't need to take any chill pill, thank you. Don't confuse me with any impatient and intolerent fan wishing she would do what they want her to do. Now can you guys stop being bitchy with other people for no reason? You know, is not a thing anymore since the 1990s. M knows that, is all about the revolution of love and treating other people well. If you think this is stupid or are not on board with the new conciousness that will shape humanity, just ignore me please.

Honey, I know. I was making a reference about Fabien in the new era.

I wasn't being bitchy, bitch. :p

I'm not putting you on ignore don't be ridiculous hoe...don't be melodramatic I'm just joking :lol:

I wasn't being bitchy, bitch. :p

I'm not putting you on ignore don't be ridiculous hoe...don't be melodramatic I'm just joking :lol:

That's ok. I'm very hard to piss off :lol:

But seriously, this thread is the only place some of us have to put all of our excitement and frustration with the confusing info (or lack of it). And that's so fun to me! It's such an exciting time to wonder, to get your hopes up, to live the bless that is being a fan of this woman. I just ask you guys to stop asking us to stop showing our emotions. Yes, we know it's only 2015, but we want to get hype or to get down and express ourselves anyway :)

New magazine interview/shoot is hopefully her spilling some concrete info on the new album and not just a bunch of photos.

Would be nice to verify some things:

Single or Double disc

Single release date (I still think Jan, but she could surprise us)

Album release date (probably March)

Only a month left of the year then its 2015, bring it Bitch :popcorn2: