New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

wasn't there a rumour (or an actual true tidbit? not sure) that said M's new single would feature Boyz to men? I just saw M liked one of timor's new videos on instagram, and checked out his profile, and he said to check his youtube page for full videos, and I found this video of him dancing to Boyz to men last year. It's probably nothing, maybe even a coincidence, just sharing what I found..

This is so amazing.

And Timor is so hot! :sassy:

I've been screen shoting this troll and the other ones posts for a month now. I can't wait to share the bullshit that comes out if your mouth once the single and album drops, just so everyone can see all the made up nonsense you've been posting.

And i can only imagine a flush will be involved too.

Yes save it all and bring it up when that time comes!

I've just listened unapologetic bitch. It's a fucking massive HIT. I don t care if u dont believe me, if you think Im a troll... Don t mind. After all, Ive got madonna next single and you won't have it until february, losers.

:dead:

Bye! 4 minutes is a Madonna hit single like it or not.

Yes, it was a hit, but it's not "timeless" or "brilliantly embraced" (WTF does that even mean? :lol: ), let alone worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as LAP and "Frozen." :noway:

wasn't there a rumour (or an actual true tidbit? not sure) that said M's new single would feature Boyz to men? I just saw M liked one of timor's new videos on instagram, and checked out his profile, and he said to check his youtube page for full videos, and I found this video of him dancing to Boyz to men last year. It's probably nothing, maybe even a coincidence, just sharing what I found..

Is this some 1995 time warp glitch?

I've just listened unapologetic bitch. It's a fucking massive HIT. I don t care if u dont believe me, if you think Im a troll... Don t mind. After all, Ive got madonna next single and you won't have it until february, losers.

mzy4ntgyoduz-o-e-morto-gary-coleman-in-a

hqdefault.jpg

6876342550_61b8cf2c8b_z.jpg