New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! NOW THAT IS WHAT I'M FUCKIN TALKIN BOUT!!!

shes back ya'll, shes fuckin back, omg i'm so excited now!!!

madonna just fuckin release it on monday as the first single asap otherwise u'll lose control again. dec. 1st baby.

I know leaks are bad but we have been waiting so long

i know, but while I think the rebel heart teaser was a cute tease for fans, I'm not so sure about the person on soundcloud literally saying he's gonna share everything if you contact him. I think the material got in the wrong hands.

i know, but while I think the rebel heart teaser was a cute tease for fans, I'm not so sure about the person on soundcloud literally saying he's gonna share everything if you contact him. I think the material got in the wrong hands.

I agree, but it's the best way to get caught! If it's real he's gonna be arrested soon!

Hopefully this is the final version of Rebel Heart because I'm loving every single second of it. The infectious chorus..... :s703::s703::s703:

I can do without the EDM breakdown of Wash All Over Me though! at least make it more deep house and trendy!

Ok guys, he fucking send both songs! REbel heart is PERFECT!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG

Are you serious? Did he send you the two songs?

Be careful : listening to a 20 seconds snippet online is one thing, but downloading a full song that was stolen is illegal...

Edited by Moka

Are you serious? Did he send you the two songs?

Be careful : listening to a 20 seconds snippet online is one thing, but downloading a full song that was stolen is illegal...

Full songs, i just reread the file and it says demo. I'm literally crying to Rebel Heart it is so amazing. PM you links.