New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

Annoying that people keep claiming she changed directions or didn't like this or that producers work so she went with someone else.

None of that speculation comes from any evidence.

Releasing an album in 2015 could have been her plan from day one.

Maybe we will get a new single in December, there's still one more month to go, but please stop fucking saying things aren't going to plan.

It's stupid and obnoxious.

giphy.gif

Guest ditaluver

I hit turbulence on the plane today....and I swear I was thinking how pissed id be if my plane went down and I hadn't heard this album!

Annoying that people keep claiming she changed directions or didn't like this or that producers work so she went with someone else.

None of that speculation comes from any evidence.

Releasing an album in 2015 could have been her plan from day one.

Maybe we will get a new single in December, there's still one more month to go, but please stop fucking saying things aren't going to plan.

It's stupid and obnoxious.

Wow, you seem really angry... Eat a pizza!

And yeah, fans were expecting something in 2014... In fact we had good clues.

Bc5fGaWIcAAWsLP.jpg

http://instagram.com/p/p7puRnmEbe/?utm_source=partner&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=photo

I hit turbulence on the plane today....and I swear I was thinking how pissed id be if my plane went down and I hadn't heard this album!

Haha. Yeah I keep hoping I don't die before its released. I pay special attention when crossing roads these days.

Wow, you seem really angry... Eat a pizza!

And yeah, fans were expecting something in 2014... In fact we had good clues.

Bc5fGaWIcAAWsLP.jpg

http://instagram.com/p/p7puRnmEbe/?utm_source=partner&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=photo

Just because fans were expecting something does not mean Madonna was going to or planned to release something in 2014.

The NYE post could have meant anything to her. We all hoped it meant a release in 2014 but it certainly was no gurantee.

If anyone does seem angry it's perhaps the miisinterpreation of annoyance at new posters like you repeating things we all already have known or discussed adnaseaum ALL YEAR. Which includes this whole entitled feeling you have to Madonna releasing an album this year. To which you are now claiming things didn't go according to plan all because YOU wanted a release this year. I feel like Madonna would tell you to "shut the fuck up, and let her work."

If anyone does seem angry it's perhaps the miisinterpreation of annoyance at new posters like you repeating things we all already have known or discussed adnaseaum ALL YEAR. Which includes this whole entitled feeling you have to Madonna releasing an album this year. To which you are now claiming things didn't go according to plan all because YOU wanted a release this year. I feel like Madonna would tell you to "shut the fuck up, and let her work."

Wow. Perhaps you should see a psychiatrist or something...

Is there some kind of privilege I haven't known about that allows you to randomly insult new members once you reach 10,000 or more posts? How mature.

I'm glad there are people like you here, because this forum seems really scary sometimes... It's the second time a member tells me "shut up, you're a new member" or something like that.

"We're gonna shine like gold............in this mad mad world #rebelheart" The Queen is cooking something amazing, I'm sure! So excited! :stir:

And I hope I'm not offending someone when I say that...

Edited by Moka

I'm glad there are people like you here, because this forum seems really scary sometimes... It's the second time a member tells me "shut up, you're a new member" or something like that.

"We're gonna shine like gold............in this mad mad world #rebelheart" The Queen is cooking something amazing, I'm sure! So excited! :stir:

And I hope I'm not offending someone when I say that...

this :)