New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

The hypocrites here who creamed their pants when the leak happened and now they want to report the leaker… :dead:

Judging from the vocals I do not think they are final versions. I like the guitar intro in WAOM though.

Any info about leakers let me know so I can get it to Guy!

All we know it is streetwalkerJackson on Soundcloud. Whether or not he's the original leaker (he says he got it from a Brazilian site), but he was sharing it for anyone who asked....& that's all it takes!

The hypocrites here who creamed their pants when the leak happened and now they want to report the leaker :dead:

Judging from the vocals I do not think they are final versions. I like the guitar intro in WAOM though.

I know it's hypocritical but when you're touched by her team u will know :)

I don't understand how this has happened...

Michel Laprise (the MDNA show director) said in an 2012 interview (here in french at 5:15) that he got the MDNA songs before the Super Bowl on an Ipod secured with a password. His name was spoken every 10 seconds over the songs (to prevent any leak from the people who had access to the songs). How can any song leak with that level of security?

I don't understand how this has happened...

Michel Laprise (the MDNA show director) said in an 2012 interview (here in french at 5:15) that he got the MDNA songs before the Super Bowl on an Ipod secured with a password. His name was spoken every 10 seconds over the songs (to prevent any leak from the people who had access to the songs). How can any song leak with that level of security?

thats what Im asking! how can full HQ songs (demos or not) leak like this??!!!!

Oh God! I've just listened to the whole version of Rebel Heart and it's amaziiiing!! Her best song since Confessions era!! I have a cocktail of feelings right now, I'm super excited but I feel worried too, if the album is nowhere near finished this could be hurtful for the sales, they better end the production and masterizing before new year.

Guys - maybe the album is coming out soon. Do we know for sure that it's not almost done? She could easily have this single and video ready to go. Maybe the release of the first single was going to be a surprise?

I

CANT

BREATHE

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

REBEL HEART IS FUCKING AMAZING. AH. MAY. ZING.

WASH ALL OVER ME HAS STADIUM WRITTEN ALL OVER IT. CAN YOU IMAGINE IT LIVE?!?!?!?! WITH LIKE 70,000 PEOPLE

I CANT

i knew this album was gonna be fucking brilliant