New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

It's GMAYL again... The leak was also in November.

I don't know what to think about this, or if I should download it or not...

OK, snippets are one thing, but the full tracks? I'm gonna wait. There is nothing like that magical moment of having a whole brand new Madonna album to listen to. Savouring every moment. Don't wanna spoil that for myself.

That being said, how the hell did this happen again???

I agree. It worked for me for MDNA.

It's GMAYL again... The leak was also in November.

I don't know what to think about this, or if I should download it or not...

I stopped lying to myself a long time. I have no will power

10809749_568387206595630_364368888_n.jpg

President of Malawi : "By the way, Miss Ciccone, I love your two new songs Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me!".

Madonna : "Whaaaat ? ... Get me Guy Oseary now! :angry: ".

Yikes juat heard entire song and i have mixed feelings. I absolutely LOVE the song!! But at the same time im sad/disappointed the entire thing leaked :/ she needs to release this asap as single and not wait months after everyone has already heard it!

i normally don't really care if something leaks or not.. if it's just one song or a teaser.. but I got a bad feeling over this one and I don't want half of the album or anything else to leak and it seems like its about to happen.. I actually feel bad for listening to this.

M13 is going to be something special. Rebel Heart is gorgeous, Wash All Over Me is great. Her voice sounds perfect, not paper thin like in MDNA (as much as I like the album, I've got to be honest). Bring it on.