New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

Yep, obviously there's a lot more to the song but hoping it actually is NOT much different! lol. Unlike when GMAYL dropped, people were praying..hard for the opposite (that it was bare bones demo) and that it was just a joke. Well, turned out the demo was pretty much the finished poop..,I mean product but unfortunately official/final result was even more cringe worthy lol. From what we heard (regardless of how well it does) it's already #1 in 50 countries better than GMAYL! lol I'm w/ the others who say we def. need to hear more in HQ before knowing for sure. Hung Up had endless clunky leaks but once that final HQ version dropped it was instantly explosive and set the world ablaze.

Hands down the best part is that hot production along her vocals during the 'possible' main chorus/bridge at the beginning of the clip. Dying to hear what happens before that (the buildup). Hoping its very climatic and orgasmic vs. those the American Life-esque versus towards the end. Obviously, lyrically in every way its 10x better and catchier than AL but I want other 'deep/dark' things sung about (not an entire song of her no longer being a narcissist) lmao

who has it?!!! is it in this thread?!!!

LOL It didn't surface 'yet' sweets. Up above on this page you could still (for the time being) listen to the same 43 second clip

Guest Pud Whacker

LOL It didn't surface 'yet' sweets. Up above on this page you could still (for the time being) listen to the same 43 second clip

thank you Ciccone Cheeks!!! :inlove:

I LOVE IT!!!

MORE MORE MORE!!!

People on ATRL are suggesting that the full version is out there though no one has actually claimed to have heard it.

Possible lyrics by one member claiming to have heard a few demo's:

I said no no I want more

That's not what I'm looking for

Tough love - I know it's wrong to start

Deep down in the depths of my Rebel Heart

I grow my past and I shed my skin

Never look back

So I took the road less travelled by

And I barely made it out of love

Through the darkness somehow I survived

I'm just reporting what I've read, so it might be bollocks but then again it might be true

Guest Pud Whacker

People on ATRL are suggesting that the full version is out there though no one has actually claimed to have heard it.

Possible lyrics by one member claiming to have heard a few demo's:

I said no no I want more

That's not what I'm looking for

Tough love - I know it's wrong to start

Deep down in the depths of my Rebel Heart

I grow my past and I shed my skin

Never look back

So I took the road less travelled by

And I barely made it out of love

Through the darkness somehow I survived

I'm just reporting what I've read, so it might be bollocks but then again it might be true

MORE MORE MORE!!!!

I've just listened again after a three hour break - I swear I had tears in my eyes with excitement!

I love the deep voice. <3!

I absolutely feel the same way listening to this piece of art!!! In a 40 sec. span Her voice and melody/words bring tears to my eyes, break my heart and has me jumping full of joy...I fall in love with Madonna with every spin and I'm loving how She makes me feel! ;-.)