New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

Brazilian Madonna fan site Madonna Online allegedly leaked the first real snippet of “Rebel Heart”, a track Madonna has recorded for the upcoming album.

We won’t be posting it here, but please keep in mind that the song “Rebel Heart” has undergone a lot of changes and evolutions. The snippet is from one of those many demos and does not reflect the finished song.

Madonna’s manager Guy Oseary also doesn’t seem very pleased.

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/11/28/brazilian-madonna-fan-site-leaks-rebel-heart/

I can't listen cos I'm at work (about to go home sick with something soon.)

How long is the clip?

What are the lyrics?

The clip is 40 seconds long..

The lyrics of the leaked clip were posted by DrownedMadonna 2 months ago:

I've spent some team as a narcissist

Hearing the others say "Look at you, look at you!"

Trying to be so provocative

I said "Oh yeah, que was me!"

All of the things I did just to be seen

The clip is 40 seconds long..

The lyrics of the leaked clip were posted by DrownedMadonna 2 months ago:

I've spent some team as a narcissist

Hearing the others say "Look at you, look at you!"

I said "Oh yeah, que was me!"

All of the things I did just to be seen

Thanks! 😃

So, that's not the chorus? I thought I read someone going on about the chorus. Sorry for all the questions. I'm turning purple at work not being able to listen

Thanks!

So, that's not the chorus? I thought I read someone going on about the chorus. Sorry for all the questions. I'm turning purple at work not being able to listen

The clip seems to be the last line of the chorus and then the first half of a verse.

Let's refresh what we know about the demo of Rebel Heart:

"Madonna is such an individual that the more she tries to define and understand who she is, the more her overwhelming uniqueness remains a mystery.

Over a truly catchy beat and prominent acoustic guitar sound, the mid-tempo “Rebel Heart” produced by Avicii is an ode to being different.

The song deals with being able to survive when you’re rebelling against what’s been decided for you, and choose your own path in life.

Madonna’s experience adds more validity to lyrics concerning individuality. She explains what it feels like to be an outcast who decided to take a different approach to life. She reflects on how she lived hers like a masochist, alone, unable to fit in, unready and unwilling to do what society and her dad expected from her.

So she says she “took a road less travelled by, barely made it out alive, but through the darkness I survived.”

Madonna also reflects on how narcissistic she once was, and how she did everything just to be seen.

But once she had outgrown her past and started again, she never looked back and finally found herself… a rebel heart.

Great song, like most of Avicii’s work on this album." - DrownedMadonna

"Rebel Heart is a very sincere and self-critical song, and every fan can relate to its great lyrics. If in Veni Vidi Vici Madonna talks about her career, in Rebel Heart she talks about her life… in a comprehensive way.

Rebel Heart is absolutely one of the best tracks from her upcoming album, with its chorus as catchy as the chorus of La Isla Bonita. Even though it is not our favourite new track, Rebel Heart definitely has to be a single.

In Rebel Heart Madonna sings what it feels like to be not like the others – “thought I belonged to a different tribe [...] tried to fit in, but it wasn’t me” she sings – and take “the road less traveled by.” But she proudly sings that “through the darkness somehow I survived.”

The song starts with Madonna confessing that she lived her life like a masochist, with her father saying “Told you so, told you so. Why can’t you be like the other girls?”

Rebel Heart is one of the songs that have changed the most. It started as a country folk track, then it was dance with a more evident Avicii‘s touch, and then it became a more mid-tempo pop song with a fresh and happy sound. Like most of the songs that Madonna co-wrote with Avicii, it is like Avicii adapted to Madonna, not the other way around. Expect a lot of acoust guitars, but not as prominent as in the other tracks recorded with Avicii." - MadonnaRama

A poster called MrSmith posted this in the Tribe forum:

I spent sometime as a narcissist

Hearing the others say "Look at you, Look at you"

I said "oh yeah, that was me"

All the things I did just to be seen

Outgrown my past and I've shed my skin

Letting it go and I'll start again, start again

Never look back, it's a waste of time

I said "oh yeah, this is me"

And I'm right here where I wanna be

I said "hell yeah! this is me"

Right where I'm supposed to be

:wow:

Love them!

Wow!!

Mr Smith is VERY reliable from Madonna Tribe from what I remember. Not visited that forum for years.

This is all too much. I love those lyrics!

already in the news....
Madonna's new track Rebel Heart leaks online - fans are disappointed with her "terrible vocal" in the clip
The star's latest track Rebel Heart has leaked online but fans are less than impressed with the song
GettyMadonna.jpg
Madonna's new track leaked

Madonna's new track Rebel Heart has leaked online but it's received a mixed reaction from fans.

The Queen of Pop seems to have uploaded a million selfies and snaps on Instagram teasing her latest material over the past year and now we can finally hear a snippet of her upcoming song.

It looks like the singer is back with a bang after taking time out from music, although the lyrics from the clip are pretty cringe-worthy and it isn't the best quality audio.

She sings: "I spent some time as a narcissist/Hearing the others say ‘Look at you, look at you!’/Trying to be so provocative/I said ‘Oh yeah, that was me’/All the things I did just to be seen…"

Madonna has been hashtagging #rebelheart in her Instagram photos for months. The track was produced by Swedish DJ Avicii and recorded around March time.

A Twitter account named @RebelHeartLeak claimed it would be leaking the song soon after it was recorded and described the track as a "mid-tempo song with pulsating electronic beats, ambient trance, and an underlying melody influenced by guitar."

The account has since been deleted and is not believed to have been involved in this latest leak which came about late yesterday.

Fans weren't overly impressed with the clip and one posted on Twitter: "RebelHeart snippet leak. Same old, boring introspect lyrics. Terrible vocal. Hoping that's a demo run. The music itself sound ok, meaty."

Another tweeted: "Bad lyrics! But music sounds good. A Snippet Of Madonna's rebelheart Has Leaked."

Madonna is yet to comment on the clip. Let's hope the song sounds better when she drops the full track in coming weeks.

Guest ditaluver

Ugh fuck that stupid "article"

What fucking fans are disappointed?? Good God

I'm sooooo excited!!!!-woooooo

Saw on fb and ran straight here for the excitement