New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

I WANT MORE THE MELODY IS SO GREAT!!!

I've read through pages of your excitement and have to comment here. You're excitement is so infectious! This is what a Madonna forum should be like! I love you! I'm on a bus reading this on my way to work and I'm smiling like a cunt. I'm just gonna play this snippet on the bus for everyone to hear because I can't wait to get to work and I forgot my earphones

I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, but I think your excitement will soon wear off. From the clip it sounds like a typical basic Avicii song that could have been released last year. Nothing new. It's a step forward from GMAYL, but not nearly as good as Hung Up or Frozen, so I hope it's not gonna be a single. And I'm quite sure it's close to if not the final version. It's a fun and cute song, but nothing more for me (kinda like Turn Up The Radio with better lyrics and vocals).

I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, but I think your excitement will soon wear off. From the clip it sounds like a typical basic Avicii song that could have been released last year. Nothing new. It's a step forward from GMAYL, but not nearly as good as Hung Up or Frozen, so I hope it's not gonna be a single. And I'm quite sure it's close to if not the final version. It's a fun and cute song, but nothing more for me (kinda like Turn Up The Radio with better lyrics and vocals).

Ok thanks for YOUR opinion but nobody cares.:)

Back to ur cage and play some FartPoop thank u.

ive listened to the clip x1000000

GOD I LOVE HER

UGH.

this is very radio friendly sounding. i love it but i reckon it won't be the best on the album.

MY BODY IS READY

She ain't gonna get played on the radio anywhere - she's finished in that regard and the industry's target demo generally doesn't give two fucks about her.

But it sounds really promising - I think an album of stellar material (ie. smart, varied, and interesting) will sell. To be honest, I'd just love all her detractors (from newspapers, to blogs, to ignorant tweens and bitter old queens) get fucking pissed because she delivered. Yet again.

I am stunned. I didn't expect that sound and love so much the vocals and the melody and the explosive production in the chorus, everything.

Oh, i really hope that it's on the album! Because it was said that some of those songs were later reworked or discharged!

I love it the most when you hear her voice in the background.

"of my rebel heart...."

ugh, whenever i listen to the snippet and the song comes to and end i feel like when i was jerking off as a teenager and somebody banged the door of the bathroom!

Is anyone else loving the backing vocals & rhythm/beat...if u listen through the elements of

the current production styles, it's giving me circa 1987 vibes!

Absolutely. :inlove: Give me some Look of Love vibes.

A pretty nice melancholic song. She sounds so vulnerable here, clearly a retrospective and looking back at all the things she did to be seen/wanted to be talk about.

:thumbsup:

I've read through pages of your excitement and have to comment here. You're excitement is so infectious! This is what a Madonna forum should be like! I love you! I'm on a bus reading this on my way to work and I'm smiling like a cunt. I'm just gonna play this snippet on the bus for everyone to hear because I can't wait to get to work and I forgot my earphones

That's funny!

She ain't gonna get played on the radio anywhere - she's finished in that regard and the industry's target demo generally doesn't give two fucks about her.

But it sounds really promising - I think an album of stellar material (ie. smart, varied, and interesting) will sell. To be honest, I'd just love all her detractors (from newspapers, to blogs, to ignorant tweens and bitter old queens) get fucking pissed because she delivered. Yet again.

Yes, great point, she just has to do want she wants and ignore the nonsense!