New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

Omg I'm gonna cry just from this snippet. It sounds reall introspective. And yes American-Life ballad Madonna with a more updated sound.

i havent cried

yet

but i am lovinf this

the lyrics are amazing

and yes very introspective

which i love

i fall for her everytime a new song comesout

I like it, its a kind of folksy AL sound. Good to hear her use her voice in a deeper way and not the shrill "Girl Gone Wild" vocals. There's definitely a warm sound to her voice and this is obviously a demo. It will be interesting to see where they take this song with a bigger production. I just hope her voice isn't auto tuned too much.

people who think it will be a big change from demo until final thing are forgetting GMAYL demo. i doubt it was recorded and leaked in very very rough outfit...this is it. and it is nice...a bit pop rock with folky singing. i guess she understood how much people loved BK and also that she ll use more and more and more and more guitar :D :D :D

I love it..the lyrics made me think of all her outrageous iconic moments..but at the same time they made me kind of sad because they sound as if she was saying goodbye or something.. :ohmy::scared::cries::cries:

Omg they do! Noooooo I'm not ready for a farewell tour yet. But wait.

OMG I can totally see Take a Bow / TPOGB / NRM being performed after or before this song! YEEEESSSSS!

This is meant as a compilment.

I love how strained and tight her voice sounds, like her vocal chords are super tight and might snap. It's just raw, aged, and weathered. I hope they don't remove the rough edges from the final recordings. They've done that on both Hard Candy and MDNA, and it makes her voice sound thinner than it should.

I love it..the lyrics made me think of all her outrageous iconic moments..but at the same time they made me kind of sad because they sound as if she was saying goodbye or something.. :ohmy::scared::cries::cries:

:( OMG noooo!!!! Remember there are songs called "Borrowed Time" and "Hold Tight". And "Joan of Arc" asks for her fans to be strong???!!!

I can't see her giving up now though, she never actually would! She's an Unapologetic Bitch!!!

I can't wait!!!!

This is meant as a compilment.

I love how strained and tight her voice sounds, like her vocal chords are super tight and might snap. It's just raw, aged, and weathered. I hope they don't remove the rough edges from the final recordings. They've done that on both Hard Candy and MDNA, and it makes her voice sound thinner than it should.

I like them better this way too. Reminds me a lot of LAV (MDNAT)!