New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

I know this probably sounds stooped but...at times like this I feel really emotional. New Madonna music is one of the few things that really ignites something in me. It makes me feel alive and I am struck by how much I fucking love this woman.

Whether we get the album today or in 6 months, I kneel at my Madonna altar and thank Jebus for letting live during her reign...

Lifts my spirits....I LOVE IT!

If you don't like it please make another thread for your shit meltdown please cause I don't care to hear about it nor do I want to see it.

I know this probably sounds stooped but...at times like this I feel really emotional. New Madonna music is one of the few things that really ignites something in me. It makes me feel alive and I am struck by how much I fucking love this woman.

Whether we get the album today or in 6 months, I kneel at my Madonna altar and thank Jebus for letting live during her reign...

I TOOK A SLEEPING PILL AND NOW IM WIDE AWAKE!!!!! POWER OF M!! I totally know what you're talking about :)

I TOOK A SLEEPING PILL AND NOW IM WIDE AWAKE!!!!! POWER OF M!! I totally know what you're talking about :)

I'm with both of you. I love this woman so much. Idk how to explain it and I probably never will. I want to hear more!!!

I was skeptical about the previous "leaked snippets" but this now HAS to be real. I mean, it sounds exactly like her. Having said that, I'm so fucking excited for this album even more now.

the chorus sound heavenlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy OMG OMG OMG I WANT IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

REBEL HEARTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

So if this little snippet has leaked, does that mean the full song could possibly be leaked soon?

I needed a refresher on what Drowned Madonna had initially reported. What they reported seems to match the leak.

http://drownedmadonna.com/madonna-rebel-heart-exclusive-details/20141003

Edited by TXIII

She really has the best song about expressing her fame and in the same sense humanizing herself. It's really awesome.

So true! Like in DW, Nobody Knows Me, How High, and Let It Will Be. While still personal this sounds more universal and anthemic though! Can't wait to hear it on tour!! (Just try to get this ear worm out of your head!)