New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

Guest Rachelle of London

Is there some kind of privilege I haven't known about that allows you to randomly insult new members once you reach 10,000 or more posts? How mature.

It's sad

tumblr_ml0e9qKzYq1ry65c8o1_500.gif

1. Madonna.

Period. Shut the fuck up.

Go to hell.

:dead: OMG THIS THREAD !!!!! :dead:

:lmao:

Is there some kind of privilege I haven't known about that allows you to randomly insult new members once you reach 10,000 or more posts? How mature.

Yeah I kinda agree.

BUT we shouldn't confuse correlation with cause; being new is probably incidental to being stupid. :dazed:

YES! Thank you!

I've been screen shoting this troll and the other ones posts for a month now. I can't wait to share the bullshit that comes out if your mouth once the single and album drops, just so everyone can see all the made up nonsense you've been posting.

And i can only imagine a flush will be involved too.

:popcorn2:

Shut Up Gaga lover :nike:

I want to give you the benefit of the doubt and hope you are just mucking around.

If you are not mucking around, that is so childish and stupid to attack Nonoka like that. He is a huge Madonna fan that knows all of her music and comments positively about her a lot. Why on earth do some people here have to keep bringing silly Gaga up ? She has her own thread in the Princess section so talk about her there. The Gaga fans who hate Madonna have long gone from the forum and we don't need to label true Madonna fans like this. It makes us look childish and moronic - just like some Gaga fans are.

Keep it together guys!!!

Anyways i think Madonna is in london. If that snore much pic was indeed lil buck sleeping on her shoulder, then they are in london. Lil Buck posted a instagram pic from London with fellow dancer Luis.

Annoying that people keep claiming she changed directions or didn't like this or that producers work so she went with someone else.

None of that speculation comes from any evidence.

Releasing an album in 2015 could have been her plan from day one.

Maybe we will get a new single in December, there's still one more month to go, but please stop fucking saying things aren't going to plan.

It's stupid and obnoxious.

Calm down, we will say whatever we please because this is a free place. Understand?

Nothing will happen in December too.

Nothing offcial.

But I think the behind the scenes stuff will be very active in December.

A music video shoot, setting up promo and finally, finishing the album.