New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

Don't worry Jimmy Jimmy, I see your legs twitching with anticipation. :laugh: I love your user name.

The way I see it is even if in the end people don't like some of the songs, there will plenty of other tracks to love.

You have no idea! Hahahah

I'm trying to hide it but I'm seriously freaking out internallly.

Toby Gad working on the album is old news. We've known since April that he's been writing songs for the album, along with MoZella and S1 :)

Btw, some of the songs he's done are really good, IMHO:

After listening to this Toby Gad tracks I suppose Madonnas' tracks with him will tend to be probably more "ballad-like", more melodic ...do you know other stuff of him? I'm actually more a R&B ballad fan, but maybe, if my right, they'll manage to do some interesting tracks because as long as I'm concerned, Madonna has never done any ballads in this pop/rock style...what do you think?

Edited by Geiger83

After listening to this Toby Gad tracks I suppose Madonnas' tracks with him will tend to be probably more "ballad-like", more melodic ...do you know other stuff of him? I'm actually more a R&B ballad fan, but maybe, if my right, they'll manage to do some interesting tracks because as long as I'm concerned, Madonna has never done any ballads in this pop/rock style...what do you think?

Toby Gad is a quite productive song writer, but most of his major hits are pop/rock ballads or mid-tempo songs. Apart from the ones I already posted, his biggest hits include Fergie's "Big Girls Don't Cry" and Demi Lovato's "Skyscraper".

One of his co-writer's for Madonna's new album, MoZella, is quite versatile, but her most successful co-write so far have been ballads: Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" and, more recently, Emmelie de Forest's "Drunk Tonight".

The inclusion of Symbolyc 1 in the team is quite interesting, since he is more of a R&B and hip hip songwriter/producer:

Toby Gad is a quite productive song writer, but most of his major hits are pop/rock ballads or mid-tempo songs. Apart from the ones I already posted, his biggest hits include Fergie's "Big Girls Don't Cry" and Demi Lovato's "Skyscraper".

One of his co-writer's for Madonna's new album, MoZella, is quite versatile, but her most successful co-write so far have been ballads: Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" and, more recently, Emmelie de Forest's "Drunk Tonight".

The inclusion of Symbolyc 1 in the team is quite interesting, since he is more of a R&B and hip hip songwriter/producer:

Thanks a lot!!! All info is very "enlightening" and interesting...and by the way: you are sooo cute ;)

Her Highness is going to make sure her first single will be as timeless and brilliantly embraced with excitement as Like a Prayer, Frozen, Music, Hung Up, and yes, 4 Minutes.

♫ One of these things is not like the others. ♪

I feel that his song(s) or a least one of them would be a hit for the Gp and even us haha bid girl don't cry. If a were a boy. All of me. I mean, it's like 50% of the song played on the radio

I could just kill someone to get a piece of official information! What's the definition of #soon in M's mind? She may be timeless but we ain't unfortunately.

tumblr_myirzoqoV01rymr5wo1_r1_400.gif

Edited by Amzer801

Guest Peaches

Omg. Did you all see M at the AMA!! I'm impress

She was there?

I watched part of it (I think I saw Timor dancing for Iggy), but the AMAs are practically the Teen Choice Awards since it's just whoever got played the most on radio/voted for by adolescents and I just can't with those people.

She was there?

I watched part of it (I think I saw Timor dancing for Iggy), but the AMAs are practically the Teen Choice Awards since it's just whoever got played the most on radio/voted for by adolescents and I just can't with those people.

Yeah she performed unapologetic B with her baseball bitch kit!! Super hot THE QUEEN IS BACK!!