New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

giphy.gif

However I have to agree that looking at Toby Gad's writing/production discography was quite an unpleasent experience. Hannah Montana, One Direction, Carly Rae Jepsen, Selena Gomez, Big Time Rush, Drake Bell...lord let's pray his songs aren't going to be too Disney hahaha

Oh, he's German? Lol. tumblr_mzpzapSSyu1qzwh14o3_250.gif

He has also worked with Beyonce and Alicia Keys and has co-written a lot of great songs and massive hits. He co-wrote Untouched by the Veronicas which I have always loved. I think he and Madonna will make some great music. Remember when people were upset when Madonna was working with David Foster. Then when they heard "You'll See" they loved it. Madonna always brings her own vision and style to the table. I am sure she will do this with all of the producers she is working with as always and something for us all to look forward to.

He has also worked with Beyonce and Alicia Keys and has co-written a lot of great songs and massive hits. He co-wrote Untouched by the Veronicas which I have always loved. I think he and Madonna will make some great music. Remember when people were upset when Madonna was working with David Foster. Then when they heard "You'll See" they loved it. Madonna always brings her own vision and style to the table. I am sure she will do this with all of the producers she is working with as always and something for us all to look forward to.

I'm 99% sure they're going to come up with something good :)

I'm just a bit anxious after GMAYL, TUTR, B-day Song, you know?

I'm 99% sure they're going to come up with something good :)

I'm just a bit anxious after GMAYL, TUTR, B-day Song, you know?

Don't worry Jimmy Jimmy, I see your legs twitching with anticipation. :laugh: I love your user name.

The way I see it is even if in the end people don't like some of the songs, there will plenty of other tracks to love.

This album seems to be so experimental, I'm sure we're all gonna be blown away when it's released...

10 months recording an album, a lot of teasing from the queen herself, the huge hype in medias, and the fact that she's taking time to prepare the release... This era will be amazing ! :stir:

After a mixed era with MDNA (hugely successful in earnings and exposure but not really remembered for the new music), the queen wants to prove the world she's still on top, and the queen of music! :superman:

Hello all of you!!! somebody could post a deep review from all of info we already have about the recording sessions??? i know the first post of this thread but i´m looking for somethin more big, songs, producers, songs descriptions , writters, rumours, etc, time line, a recap of all of info until now! only if somebody could!!!

thank you folks!!!

long journey to this album!!!

Hello all of you!!! somebody could post a deep review from all of info we already have about the recording sessions??? i know the first post of this thread but i´m looking for somethin more big, songs, producers, songs descriptions , writters, rumours, etc, time line, a recap of all of info until now! only if somebody could!!!

thank you folks!!!

long journey to this album!!!

dear member are you crazy////???????? open page on number one and reed

Madonna vevo have just uploaded an odd video titled 'interview with Madonna'

When it's not really an interview but people talking about how awesome she is.

Are they preparing for the new era!!??

They actually uploaded that tabloid mess!? It even shows MybrotherChristophers book :lmao:

The best bit is where it says: Her most Iconic look when she died her hair blonde

while showing footage of a dark haired Madonna arriving in Cannes.

Very professional!

Who the hell uploaded this video? Who's in charge of that channel? So random! Mess! I love it though. :lol:

They actually uploaded that tabloid mess!? :lmao:

Very professional!

Her VEVO channel is a mess :lmao: They probably uploaded this video as part of the non-traditional promo.

SAME :laugh:

WTF

tumblr_nfhxosAzLY1s0x5wto1_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_nelo32Gsp11qhr0l1.jpg

just googled that toby gad he has made some DREADFUL music. Im really not that excited by news of this new album, its definitely gonna be MDNA part 2.

Toby Gad working on the album is old news. We've known since April that he's been writing songs for the album, along with MoZella and S1 :)

Btw, some of the songs he's done are really good, IMHO: