New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

She already shot the album cover/artwork with Mert & Marcus nearly 2 weeks ago & was probably just in the studio a few days ago with Nas just adding his rap to one of the songs?, she may have also been there to do the mixing of the songs which she always does. First Single has been chosen (one of Diplo's) the Video Shoot will come next, hopefully within the next month, otherwise it will be in January. Album is still scheduled for Spring (March/April) 2015.

Guys, we need to be patient & relax, once 2015 the official news will come with a BANG!!!

There is absolutely no confirmation she shot any album artwork and just because fucking diplo (?!) says something about a single in a stupid interview three months ago it's gospel? Did it ever come out of madonna's mouth?! Has anyone ever made plans and then changed them after?

i had no idea who he was so i googled his work. I"d rather have not, now i'm depressed :/

Toby Gad wrote a bunch of songs for M, along with MoZella and Symbolyc One :)

Toby Gad wrote a bunch of songs for M, along with MoZella and Symbolyc One :)

Now i'm really depressed. I checked the tracks he produced and co-wrote for other artists and not only ihated them but they are badly produced and so generic, that Hilary duff track is lifeless...I hope she works her own madgic on the tracks. I'd rather have hardcore hip hop than what i heard from this guy :/

Now i'm really depressed. I checked the tracks he produced and co-wrote for other artists and not only ihated them but they are badly produced and so generic, that Hilary duff track is lifeless...I hope she works her own madgic on the tracks. I'd rather have hardcore hip hop than what i heard from this guy :/

Diplo, S1, and MoZella (along with M herself) are present on the tracks he's involved with too. He's definitely not as exciting as Dahi though

We don't know how many of their songs are on the album, but MoZella/Toby Gad/S1 co-wrote "Body Shop", "Iconic", "Illuminati" and "Joan of Arc" - possibly also "Living for Love".

From those, we know that "Iconic" was produced by DJ Dahi & Blood Diamonds, while "Living for Love" was produced by Diplo & Ariel Rechtshaid.

We don't know how many of their songs are on the album, but MoZella/Toby Gad/S1 co-wrote "Body Shop", "Iconic", "Illuminati" and "Joan of Arc" - possibly also "Living for Love".

From those, we know that "Iconic" was produced by DJ Dahi & Blood Diamonds, while "Living for Love" was produced by Diplo & Ariel Rechtshaid.

We'll see. Just listen to tracks Pat Leonard, Steve Bray, Shep Pettibone, Mirwais, Orbit and price did with other singers than Madonna and you'll see how much her contribution can bring magic to a basic thing.

Guest Rachelle of London

How can people supply concrete news if there isn't any? All people are gonna be doing is speculating as Madonna hasn't confirmed anything yet. How is that hard to understand?

Guest ditaluver

everyone is in a frenzy!!!!

I cant take it anymore!

i want to cry seeing she is still in the studio.

i hope shes fucking recording audio for childrens books and the album is done and its dropping this year ahaha

This is from Toby Gad's tweet

"Yummy breakfast in nyc. Had to fly here for M for 2days to finish stuff, then back to Uk. Life is good! instagram.com/p/vqodyBqdhX/

And Godonna is real

anigif_enhanced-22764-1406146291-13.gif

:dead:

you don't???

Le newbie a parlé.

Wow. Usually, people on forums welcome new members, they don't try to discredit them...

If some people consider that speculation and excitment is "drama" and that it should stop, maybe they should stop reading a speculation topic on a fan forum, and instead wait for official and final news on madonna.com... I bet that the next months would be really lonely and boring for you (while the "drama" queens here have fun speculating :laugh:).

This is from Toby Gad's tweet

"Yummy breakfast in nyc. Had to fly here for M for 2days to finish stuff, then back to Uk. Life is good! instagram.com/p/vqodyBqdhX/

Good news! :Disco_Ball:

Edited by Moka