The Madonna movie Adé: A Love Story- UPDATE: Writer Found For the Project

LCD

Madonna is fast. She wrote Like a Prayer album in two weeks.

Madonna isn't the screenwriter and adapting a novel into a screenplay is a much larger task than writing one song imao Edited by Arnian

oh well at least I'm not a gaga fan where everyday is a disappointment

OMFG!!! Thank YOU for that, I'm laughing so hard tears are falling down my face! That made my day, ROTFL

This has Razzie disaster written all over it. If Madonna wants to go work out her racial demons she should go see a therapist instead of making a flop film. We need to tweet Guy urging her to abandon this flop project and focus on making her next album a hit. Wake up Madonna! You and movies are a bad mix!

I'm all up for another film!

People need to relax! Fuck! Do you even know how to read? As explained by some posters already, the project is not even en embrio at this moment. I'm sure this won't happen in the near future (if ever)...

This has Razzie disaster written all over it. If Madonna wants to go work out her racial demons she should go see a therapist instead of making a flop film. We need to tweet Guy urging her to abandon this flop project and focus on making her next album a hit. Wake up Madonna! You and movies are a bad mix!

And who are you?

Guest Rachelle of London

:lmao:

Thats why her last one won two Golden Globes.....NEXT!

TROLL ALERT

Flush this troll

Now, go home skunk.

Lady_Gaga_Planet_Hiltron_Makeunder_342x4

Guest Not4Pussies

I know madonna likes to be in control of everything but she needs to let the right people write the screenplay. If she wants her vision to come across, just direct the film. Her writing abilities are weak, but her vision in both FandW and WE had some very good and promising visuals and ideas. I like that she branches out and experiments. Just dont put your two cents In on the screenplay. I want a film directed by Madonna and not have the story remind me of Madonnas life or her own personal beliefs.

I know madonna likes to be in control of everything but she needs to let the right people write the screenplay. If she wants her vision to come across, just direct the film. Her writing abilities are weak, but her vision in both FandW and WE had some very good and promising visuals and ideas. I like that she branches out and experiments. Just dont put your two cents In on the screenplay. I want a film directed by Madonna and not have the story remind me of Madonnas life or her own personal beliefs.

100% agree with this.

I actually agree with this.