Has madonna really MASTERED an instrument?

drunkbysix

I've heard of the instruments madonna can play: drums, guitar and synthesizer/piano, but which one is she best at? I haven't really thought about it, but most people have said she wasn't really that good on the drums, and her guitar playing is fair.

I'd go with the synthesizer since she actually composed from it all on her own (lucky star) but it's hard to tell. What do you guys think is the instrument she is Best at?

I dont think that she did and neither does she needs to.

I don't think she needs to persay, but I do wonder if she ever still fools around with the synthesizer/piano She certaintly has the capability of composing from it and I would like to see how good she could be on it.

To master an instrument you kind of have to pretty much focus on practicing and rehearsing just on it. Madonna has so much going on that she really doesn't have the time to practice an instrument the way you need to in order to master it.

But I do think it is good she knows how to play especially guitar because that is the most helpful as far as writing songs and melodies.

I'd like to see Madonna play the drums again, even though you don't write songs on them. Of all the instruments it's the most physical and the closest to dancing so it sort of suits her personality the most.

To master an instrument you kind of have to pretty much focus on practicing and rehearsing just on it. Madonna has so much going on that she really doesn't have the time to practice an instrument the way you need to in order to master it.

But I do think it is good she knows how to play especially guitar because that is the most helpful as far as writing songs and melodies.

I love when she plays guitar.

Madonna rarely shows what she actually does.