Question about her performance of BS at 1995 Brits

Samo

Was Madonna the first female pop star to use a wind machine during her performance?

I know the wind machine has now become synonomous with Beyonce

Its also funny how she used the wind machine for that ONE performance, but then ditched it for all of her other TV performances since then

Not to mention never using it on her subsequent 5 world tours.

She used a wind machine on Reinvention (military segment, "Burning Up" and "Material Girl").

And no, obviously she wasn't the first person to use a wind machine on stage. That goes back to the '80s and maybe even '70s (someone will correct me if I'm wrong.)

Is it really synonymous with Beyonce? Meh. Whatever.

Guest Rachelle of London

Have you not seen any performances from the 70s and 80s? Most singers used wind machines, from rock stars to soul singers.

What is this thread?

Im not saying that she invented the wind machine, I was just saying that when I was 12 and I was watching the Brits on ABC TV in the US, I was impressed by her performance and the wind machine

I completely forgot that she used it during performances of Frozen back in 1998

I tried to Google it with no definitive answer before I started this topic on here

The snark and bitchiness in this forum is hilarious sometimes

doesn't michael jackson use a lot of the wind machine? he likes to raise his hands up high and have lots of wind blowing up from underneath him isn't it?

yeah, so his tiny boy balls and cock would rise..

Michael Jackson's Brits performance was a preposterous vile show of ego - google image "michael jackson jarvis cocker".

Don't even go there! I can believe the furore the Jarvis Cocker incident caused the last time it was mentioned!

Was Madonna the first female pop star to use a wind machine during her performance?

I know the wind machine has now become synonomous with Beyonce

Its also funny how she used the wind machine for that ONE performance, but then ditched it for all of her other TV performances since then

Not to mention never using it on her subsequent 5 world tours.

No, Yuri was using it since 1990, here in 1994

Wait...people are backing some egotistical dickhead who acted like a damn child just because he didn't like someone's performance (no matter how ridiculous it was)? Act like everyone else in those award show audiences who don't like something - put a stank look on your face and sit your ass down...and voice your grievances in an interview. Sure, Michael was being ridiculously over-the-top with those performances, but it's not like this guy wasn't being any better.