Madonna and Dermot O'Leary have cocktails!

Glindathegood

I think this is a lovely story. It's nice to read something about Madonna being friendly and cool to people. There are lots of stories about how she is bitchy, mean etc. But I don't think overall she is that kind of person.

She's a strong woman with opinions but I think she is pretty friendly and cool most of the time.

http://www.heatworld.com/2014/11/dermot-o-leary-chatted-to-us-about-going-for-cocktails-with-madonna-and-whether-simon-cowell-is-good-at-hugging#.VGe6H66LWjQ

It was during that brilliant Channel 4 special and, halfway through, her Madgesty expressed interest in checking out the range of cocktails. 'Halfway through the interview, she said 'What kind of cocktails do they do here?' and immediately you’re like 'THINK OF A THING! AAAAH I DONT KNOW!' and then someone saidthey had mojitos so she was like 'OK after this we're going to have mojitos',' he remembers. ' You think, well, we’re not really going to are we. After the interview, your PR is going to whisk you away and I’m never going to see you again, but its a nice thing to say. We wrapped the interview, and she said 'OK come on lets go!' so fifteen minutes later, myself and my producer (who was beside himself) and two quite bemused cameramen were at a cocktail bar.'

But what did they talk about?! 'Oh, smalltalk. That's the lovely thing about our job, with big stars you always find commonality, people are either 'people people' or they’re not and obviously Madonna is her ownwomanicon1.png, and really strong, but i found her really personable!'

Now we know why Graham Norton is upset. He didn't get a cocktail.

He thought he'd get it because he's a "Madonna gay" and it must hurt even more because Dermot is straight but we all know the reason Dermot got a cocktail is because she thought he was cute, and when he did his cringeworthy singing to her, she found it sweet and I think it tickled her clit a little bit so she took him for a mojito and probably touched his biceps or his chest and thought about what it would his cock would look like and when she went home afterwards to fuck Guy, she was thinking of Dermot that night. Let's face it.

I know many casual Madonna observers would disagree with this, but one of the reasons I love this woman is because of how "real" she is.

And this is exactly the reason why the younger generation doesn't get her. They think they are entitled to be treated like friends by those current pop stars because they appear so close thanks to social media. And of course those current popstars don't miss a chance to crawl up their fans asses (most likely because some record company intern tells them so). Then Madonna comes alone and is real and doesn't pretend to be someone she is not and people say she is arrogant and rude. That Graham Norton interview is the perfect example. People saying how cruel and ungrateful she was to those two doll makers when in fact she was very polite and appreciative. No, she didn't stand up and gave them a hug and invited them to share the stage or whatever people expect today but that doesn't make her an evil person. It's actually sad that people can't differ anymore what's fake and what's not. But I guess that happens when people spend more and more time behind the computer and prefer to have social contact via Facebook, Twitter etc. instead of going out in the "real" world.

I know many casual Madonna observers would disagree with this, but one of the reasons I love this woman is because of how "real" she is.

Yes, of a lot of different celebrities and musical artists I follow, I feel she is the most close to being a regular down to earth person. I feel like the person you see in interviews is pretty much the same person she is in everyday life. Yes, she may act annoyed in interviews sometimes, but it's honest. I feel some celebrities put on a fake nice face for interviews, but then they act totally different in private.

And this is exactly the reason why the younger generation doesn't get her. They think they are entitled to be treated like friends by those current pop stars because they appear so close thanks to social media. And of course those current popstars don't miss a chance to crawl up their fans asses (most likely because some record company intern tells them so). Then Madonna comes alone and is real and doesn't pretend to be someone she is not and people say she is arrogant and rude. That Graham Norton interview is the perfect example. People saying how cruel and ungrateful she was to those two doll makers when in fact she was very polite and appreciative. No, she didn't stand up and gave them a hug and invited them to share the stage or whatever people expect today but that doesn't make her an evil person. It's actually sad that people can't differ anymore what's fake and what's not. But I guess that happens when people spend more and more time behind the computer and prefer to have social contact via Facebook, Twitter etc. instead of going out in the "real" world.

This!!!

+1

He thought he'd get it because he's a "Madonna gay" and it must hurt even more because Dermot is straight but we all know the reason Dermot got a cocktail is because she thought he was cute, and when he did his cringeworthy singing to her, she found it sweet and I think it tickled her clit a little bit so she took him for a mojito and probably touched his biceps or his chest and thought about what it would his cock would look like and when she went home afterwards to fuck Guy, she was thinking of Dermot that night. Let's face it.

:clap:

I liked that interview, but it was weird how he told her she was difficult to her face when she was more relaxed and less confrontational than usual. Not like it was the FABULOUS Italian TOPT Esther interview. Then again, I thought the Johnny Vaughan interview went really well and apparently it was really frosty. :confused:

I feel the same way. I like that she isn't "nice" all the time like so many celebrities. She's definitively more honest than a lot of others artists and that's why so many people have a problem with her, they don't like that she isn't playing their game.

Well we really didn't need to see this to understand WHY Graham was upset and later labelled her as MEAN after initially saying how great and undiva like she was for the occasion :lol:

This x 1m

:rotfl::rotfl:

I think the interview is a bit of a mess tbh. Sure she was at ease, but the boy can barely string a sentence together.

Im glad someone else thinks this!

She seems in a really good mood and Dermot appears to be too nervous and all over the place.