New album thread: Madonna posts pic from studio with Nas (possibly)

Yeah it's been like that since HC and I'm sure she will continue doing it. I agree with you.

Its gotten so old, there are so many songs and artists i would really enjoy, if it weren't for the "insert rap or guest artist here" bits.

Madonna doesn't need a collab. Ok, maybe it's smart way to stay relevant,

even if she doesn't necessarily need any help with that, damn, she's

queen of pop and it’s getting really annoying. It looks like M is not sure

about her work and needs some support.

:(

Song title in '00

Madonna - MUSIC

Madonna - Don't tell me

Madonna - Hollywood

nowadays:

Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang

YG - My Nigga (Remix) (Explicit) ft. Lil Wayne, Rich Homie Quan, Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj

Justin Timberlake - TKO (Black Friday Remix) (Audio) ft. J. Cole, A$AP ROCKY, Pusha T

A$AP Mob feat. A$AP Nast & Method Man - Trillmatic (Explicit) ft. A$AP Nast, Method Man

Then listen to music from a decade ago or earlier :lmao: y'all sound ridiculous. Nothing has been confirmed yet and if she has a collab OH WELL, then don't listen. The lady has a great back catalog you can tap into whenever you want. Cause M is gonna do what she want, when she want, and with whoever she want. There's no use complaining!

It's Madonna Bitch!!

Then listen to music from a decade ago or earlier :lmao: y'all sound ridiculous. Nothing has been confirmed yet and if she has a collab OH WELL, then don't listen. The lady has a great back catalog you can tap into whenever you want. Cause M is gonna do what she want, when she want, and with whoever she want. There's no use complaining!

It's Madonna Bitch!!

NO!

tumblr_nehupcRisM1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tumblr_ndc8m6L1Nt1rvptugo1_500.gif

tumblr_negxqmqCgH1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

if she really wanted to be seen as "relevant" then she'd duet with taylor swift as adele gently hummed in the background on a song katy perry wrote while the video showed backup dancer adriana. end.

Queen do what ever she wants!! We are simple people who will bow and shut the fuck up. Thank you. I'm not on computer but someone add a gif of cersei lannister and my post will be flawless!!! Haha

So excited for Dahi & Blood Diamonds reworking some songs production, there work is so interesting & M will bring out in best in both of them I am sure. This album will be the best since Confessions, I can feel it! :Disco_Ball:

Song title in '00

Madonna - MUSIC

Madonna - Don't tell me

Madonna - Hollywood

nowadays:

Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang

YG - My Nigga (Remix) (Explicit) ft. Lil Wayne, Rich Homie Quan, Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj

Justin Timberlake - TKO (Black Friday Remix) (Audio) ft. J. Cole, A$AP ROCKY, Pusha T

A$AP Mob feat. A$AP Nast & Method Man - Trillmatic (Explicit) ft. A$AP Nast, Method Man

That's not even remotely true

Madonna doesn't need a collab. Ok, maybe it's smart way to stay relevant,

even if she doesn't necessarily need any help with that, damn, she's

queen of pop and it’s getting really annoying. It looks like M is not sure

about her work and needs some support.

:(

It looks like M really likes Nicki fucking Minaj and wants to work with her.

Get over it!

Although I would love a new Madonna album with zero collaborations, but I Completly get why she does them.

The charts, a place Madonna STILL wants her singles at the top of, are full of collabrations, it's the popular way now.

Every lead-single she's done for her last 3 albums arnt "complete" Madonna leads, so why would she revert now?

I definetly think Cyrus is somewhere on the album see been tagged to death on Ms Instagram.