New album thread: Madonna posts pic from studio with Nas (possibly)

The album was actually called Madonut and it unfortunately failed to chart. See artwork below:

tumblr_lvlukbYw651qa2t0io6_500.jpg

The lead single "We R Superstars" (featuring Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus and a subliminal sample of Unapologetic Bitch that only her true blue fans could hear) failed to chart also because only Madonna was a superstar and the general public obviously did not respond well to the inaccuracy of the title.

The second single "Unpredictable" (featuring Indigo only and not Madonna) predictably also failed to chart since Guy O insisted on non-traditional promotion that included Olga, the dog, being interviewed by Howard Stern (citing that Madonna actually mouths along to her own songs) and Ariel Pink leaking that FACT that he was invited to write for Madonna since she hasn't had a decent song since the first album.

Obviously, this created a backlash which translated to poor sales.

Its very Katy Perry :vomit:

Not necessarily. A great record that touches the public consciousness, hits the zeitgeist, if you will.... can, and will take off around the world. Regardless of how many er... pop-up counter displays are manufactured, or promo pens are given to a radio station etc.

That's only if she picks the right 1st single. It won't do any good to pick a really good 2nd or 3rd single. The 1st single is extremely important. It will make or break the commercial success of the album. It's a real shame, but radio in the US hasn't warmed up to a 2nd single since Don't Tell Me.

News :

S1 (Symbolyc One) who worked with Toby Gad & Mozella revealed they recorded 8 tracks with Madonna, 4 in LA & 4 in NYC earlier this year.

http://www.djbooth.net/index/news/entry/madonna-secret-rap-album

Now here is a breakdown of how many songs Madonna has recorded with her teams :

Avicii/Magnus - 11 Songs

Diplo/Ariel Rechtshaid - 7 Songs

Toby Gad/S1/Mozella - 8 Songs

Martin Kierzenbaum/Natalia Kills - 8 Songs

Pharrell - 3 Songs

Total - 37 Songs recorded

Apparently Madonna has not written with DJ Dahi & Blood Diamonds, they are just reworking/co-producing some of the original demos.

Here is a video also of Dahi, he briefly talks Madonna -

News :

S1 (Symbolyc One) who worked with Toby Gad & Mozella revealed they recorded 8 tracks with Madonna, 4 in LA & 4 in NYC earlier this year.

http://www.djbooth.net/index/news/entry/madonna-secret-rap-album

Now here is a breakdown of how many songs Madonna has recorded with her teams :

Avicii/Magnus - 11 Songs

Diplo/Ariel Rechtshaid - 7 Songs

Toby Gad/S1/Mozella - 8 Songs

Martin Kierzenbaum/Natalia Kills - 8 Songs

Pharrell - 3 Songs

Total - 37 Songs recorded

Apparently Madonna has not written with DJ Dahi & Blood Diamonds, they are just reworking/co-producing some of the original demos.

Here is a video also of Dahi, he briefly talks Madonna -

Thanks for posting!

It seems like Dahi and Blood Diamonds are producing the Natalia/Martin demos.

looks like you are probably right but when I pause the ad at 1:03 the lips look different so weve probably been tricked.. The lips on the instagram look like Madonnas in Justify but with grills the model hasn't got melting grills. but again, you've done really well spotting it. x AH WELL! x

Arianna might've passed the idea to both. Im sure those are m's lips and it all adds up. Mind you I was wrong about the LQ leaks last week so don't ask me. :lol:

I tweeted Perez asking if its Madonna, he said yes. ooh im famous.

Can u imagine if Madonna is actually shooting her next movie now and has never worked on an album. The Instagram pics are just her popping at other people's recording their albums. Can u imagine if in no time we get confirmation that she has shot the movie and would be editing it for the whole 2015, then in mid 2016 it would be released and promoted till late 2016. In the press release she ll say that she ll consider starting work on an album in 2017 or at the latest in 2018...

Thanks for posting!

It seems like Dahi and Blood Diamonds are producing the Natalia/Martin demos.

Based on what DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds have said themselves, I'd say it's almost certain they've both produced the Natalia/Martin songs and co-produced some of the Diplo tracks.

Maybe they've also worked on some of the Toby/Mozella/S1 songs?