New album thread: Madonna posts pic from studio with Nas (possibly)

Well the album was released in September so I don't know what everyone is talking about?? Did you all miss the surprise release?

"Messiah" is my favourite track but I understand why they want with "Blood Moon" as the opening track.

I'm so pissed that Clackaclack was dropped from the tracklisting. I wish someone will leak the track.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I'm surprised M decided to record all the songs with her grills on, it makes for funny pronunciation sometimes, although it really makes sense in the track Crusty Crabs.

Rebel Heart (album) went to No. 1 in 38 countries, and ultimately outsold MDNA so it was definitely an improvement. Unfortunately Interscope fucked things up by only allowing two single releases under their budget ("Living for Love" and "Messiah"). Madonna really wanted "Unapologetic Bitch" and "Rebel Heart" to be released and there was a fan campaign too but the label wouldn't commission any more videos. For that and other reasons involving Guy O and LiveNation, Madonna decided against going on a tour for the Rebel Heart album. Although fans were disappointed, the stars just didn't align this time.

But she's already said that there's a 99% possibility she will be touring for the 2018 album so that's what we're all hoping for.

This isn't true. She will be touring, but only Australia and New Zealand. She's doing 400 dates over three years and hopes to break her S&S record.

Let's talk about good things... Ever since the rumours of a new album began, I have been listening to her back catalogue non-stop and it has been an incredible journey!

Nobody can't resist to Madonna

What are you guys talking about? Didn't you see the announcement? Hopefully this new 10-year Vegas residency is successful.

As long as Britney keeps her head straight the residency should go fine. Madonna is really going back to her roots with this decision! Surely the last time M actually opened for an act was her Emmy days?? I'm certain MATM will become a nightly performance too toward the end of Britneys show.....maybe an encore??

All the ladies that released music in 2014 have failed. Could this mean that 2015 would be successful for ladies and Madonna? It would be 10 years since COADF, could we hope for another classic moment? God, I do hope for it. I want critical and commercial success and of course groundbreaking album that comes directly from her heart!

Under Universal/Interscope a global dominance ala COADF is impossible. They will push the album only in North America again. Especially in small markets things are really bad. I know someone who works at one of the biggest pop stations in Athens, Greece and Universal did nothing for MDNA and its singles. Not even basic things.They used to receive all kinds of shit from Warner for pretty much all her singles, not just the lead.

Under Universal/Interscope a global dominance ala COADF is impossible. They will push the album only in North America again. Especially in small markets things are really bad. I know someone who works at one of the biggest pop stations in Athens, Greece and Universal did nothing for MDNA and its singles. Not even basic things.They used to receive all kinds of shit from Warner for pretty much all her singles, not just the lead.

That's dire :(

I have taken to this mash-up of Love Profusion to cheer me up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9PYNwu8pkw

but that's not fair! is it only with madonna or all artists of universal? that's such bullshit :/ (not what you say, but the situation) I miss warner :/

I miss the days we were talking about pizza. :(

Well some fools had to have a fuckin sook about it and it got ruined. Beats talking about whatever the fuck happened on the last 10 pages which WASNT EVEN FUNNY

hard crust 4 lyf

I need Papa Johns

They have a delicious barbecue chicken and bacon pizza.

Gurl, I dip the shit out of that pizza in the garlic sauce. I always ask for extra of the sauce, one is never enough!!!