New album thread: Madonna posts pic from studio with Nas (possibly)

All the ladies that released music in 2014 have failed. Could this mean that 2015 would be successful for ladies and Madonna? It would be 10 years since COADF, could we hope for another classic moment? God, I do hope for it. I want critical and commercial success and of course groundbreaking album that comes directly from her heart!

All the ladies that released music in 2014 have failed. Could this mean that 2015 would be successful for ladies and Madonna? It would be 10 years since COADF, could we hope for another classic moment? God, I do hope for it. I want critical and commercial success and of course groundbreaking album that comes directly from her heart!

Say what? I guess you haven't heard of Taylor Swift then

WTF is that Taylor shit? She is a local US star and non entity in EU. Bye girl. I m talking about world dominance not some local success. Sure Alla Pugachova is the queen of Russia, but who is she out of it :stir:

I don't remember her saying she wouldn't be making pop records at 50 in Madonna Rising. They joked about it in Truth Or Dare (Nikki did). She was near 40 in Madonna Rising, seems unlike her to say that. Not saying she didn't. Just don't remember.

Confessit's all right. I don't see anything wrong w/ his posts. :dazed:

Is Madonna's record out yet? Excuse my randomness. I have the flu. A hot M remix would fix me up better than chicken soup.

Good 2 C GU back.

In Madonna Rising she said she didn't envision herself "stomping around Madison Square Garden" (Rupert's words) or "making pop records and videos when I'm 50 years old" (her words):

Oh shit. How much did Rebel Heart sell? Did it chart?

Rebel Heart (album) went to No. 1 in 38 countries, and ultimately outsold MDNA so it was definitely an improvement. Unfortunately Interscope fucked things up by only allowing two single releases under their budget ("Living for Love" and "Messiah"). Madonna really wanted "Unapologetic Bitch" and "Rebel Heart" to be released and there was a fan campaign too but the label wouldn't commission any more videos. For that and other reasons involving Guy O and LiveNation, Madonna decided against going on a tour for the Rebel Heart album. Although fans were disappointed, the stars just didn't align this time.

But she's already said that there's a 99% possibility she will be touring for the 2018 album so that's what we're all hoping for.

Rebel Heart (album) went to No. 1 in 38 countries, and ultimately outsold MDNA so it was definitely an improvement. Unfortunately Interscope fucked things up by only allowing two single releases under their budget ("Living for Love" and "Messiah"). Madonna really wanted "Unapologetic Bitch" and "Rebel Heart" to be released and there was a fan campaign too but the label wouldn't commission any more videos. For that and other reasons involving Guy O and LiveNation, Madonna decided against going on a tour for the Rebel Heart album. Although fans were disappointed, the stars just didn't align this time.

But she's already said that there's a 99% possibility she will be touring for the 2018 album so that's what we're all hoping for.

Oh my god, I can't even find any of the songs on piratebay. Count on Interscope to fuck things up, as per usual!

Edited by ruey

Let's talk about good things... Ever since the rumours of a new album began, I have been listening to her back catalogue non-stop and it has been an incredible journey!

That's the spirit! :tigger:

Right now I'm rocking Hard Candy

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Oh my god, I can't even find any of the songs on piratebay. Count on Interscope to fuck things up, as per usual!

they only appear if you press M and Shift repeatedly for 65 minutes non stop. It's a new promo thing.

Excuse me. I thought you were both saying that she had posted a 'mock up' of the official single cover. Sorry, I'm too used to reading retard that I can barely differentiate between regular and retard these days.

:rotfl: